Chapter 4

Shortly after the first day of Hanukah had ended,around 12 of the morning ,they started with the Christmas,since the 25 th had started .
They didn't have any ugly sweaters to wear,and there wasn't even a tv to watch the Christmas specials ,but hey had their voices .

Sharon was the first one to sing:
"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
When we finally kiss goodnight
How I hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm
The fire is slowly dying
And my dear we're still goodbye-ing
As long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Soon they all joined ,except Steve .He was just listening to her beautiful voice singing .She sounded amazing ,like a professional singer .Her voice was like listening to a choir of angels .
He eventually joined ,and they all went around singing .Wanda was learning some of the songs ,which she enjoyed .

When they tried to exchange the few gifts they had gotten (some chocolate,drawings,books,mainly homemade things ),they noticed they were gone.Or so they thought ,at least until several big flying ants brought them .The ants were dressed as reindeer ,and even a little Santa Claus .Scott said he'd planned that for his little daughter ,but was glad they also liked it.

While Scott set the ants to go around flying dressed,Sam called Clint and Wanda .He told Clint to distract Steve,and he would distract Sharon ,to make it less suspicious .They worked on a signal so that Wanda would know when to place the mistletoe .

Both Sharon and Sam got along quite great,having been friends during their time in S.H.I.E.L.D,so she didn't suspect anything while he distracted her enough to make her get closer to Steve .They spoke a bit about how much it meant that all the team had worked to make one of their hardest holidays so special
Steve on the other had was quite confused when he was approached by Clint ,but enjoyed the company .They spoke about family ,and how the team was basically like a second for all of them .It wasn't long until he and Sharon were face to face .

Wanda then levitated the mistletoe above their heads .
"Well ,you know the rules "Sam said smiling .

Steve and Sharon both blushed .He wasn't sure of what exactly to do,so Sharon helped :she slowly stand on her toes,and sweetly kissed his lips .Steve slowly did the same ,and enjoyed the kiss .It was certainly one of the best Christmas presents they had received.