self harm/depression

This is copyrighted. Please don't steal any of this. This is based on me and what I've been through.

Do you ever have the urges when the scars leave your body or when the bruises fade into your skin. Maybe after a meal or when the burn marks slowly disappear. The urges to cut your wrists and legs to know you alive, to punch your self until you are bruised, or to vomit after you eat because you are trying to starve yourself just to blend in. Or maybe to burn your self to feel pain because your feelings are numb

Do you ever feel misplaced. Maybe because of your clothes or how you act. Or your weight and hight. Or even because you do have those urges.

Do you ever think that suicide is the only way out. Out of the pain you suffer or out of the lies you tell everyday about being okay. Or out of being judged and hated. Even out of this society we live in to day. Maybe because one of your friends or family members left that way. By taking their own life.

Do you know what it's like to feel hated by everyone. Like everyone wants to bury you under the ground where you are standing.

Do you know what it's like to have you every move or word judge. Or to be judged on your scar on you wrists and legs or the burns and bruises.

Do you know what it's like to be bullied. Because of your hair or the music you listen to. Or your laugh or smile. Or because of you are dyslexic or depressed. Even because of the urges and suicidal thoughts.

Do you know what it's like to be afraid of being alone but alway find yourself alone. Or find yourself talking people out of suicide and telling them to stay strong because you don't want them to feel like you. The complete opposite. Or to feel broken and no one can fix you.

Do you have the voices in your head like me. Do they tell you to starve yourself cut yourself or commit suicide.