to my ex.

Dear ex,
I don't love myself. I don't have the capability to love myself so I thought no one else could. I've met 100s of people and never once thought they loved me up until you. I found someone who could love me even when I couldn't. Or so I though. I was your everything. I was the air you breathe, so you said. I was your ace, your one and only. These are things you told me. Now I didn't believe them at first because I thought no one could love me, I don't even love me but then I started to believe them. It didn't take long for me to think you won't leave me because that's what you promised. You promised never to leave me and you would never get bored and that you could handle my messed up mind. But I guess you were wrong. You can't handle me not being able to be happy. You knew I had depression, so why did you expect that I would always be happy. I was happy to be talking to you and call you mine but I have a flaw in my chemistry that causes me to be sad I guess. That's how I explain it. You got to the point where you no longer wanted to call me baby girl and tell me how I am your one and only. You got to the point where you couldn't handle me or maybe to the point where you were bored of me. I was told not to fall in love with someone you can write about because they must have made you sad. I couldn't write about you up until now and even know this is more about me than it is you. I feel hurt and sad. You promised not to leave but you have. Did you even have faith in us? Or did you know that it would end from the start? If so, why promise forever? Why even start a relationship with me? We didn't last forever but god was it worth it.
Love,
Ace