Beneath

They never knew. They never know. Thy never will know.

Beneath every carefree smile is awful pain. Underneath her sleeves are deep cuts and scars. Behind her laughs was tears

They never knew. They never know. They never will know.

She cries herself to sleep every night. She harms herself to know she is alive. She staves herself to be perfect. She has thoughts. Suicidal thoughts.

After all the years of pretending finally got to her. Slowly she started marking herself with every word that's been said to her. Sitting in a pool of blood. Rusty blade in her hand. She is now dead. Gone forever. Never to return.

Everyone should be happy. Right? No. They don't know why she left. They blame theirselves everyday. They wonder how it can be changed. Can it? No. What was said is done. What was has happens is done. They can't change a thing. They wish they could feel the pain she was in but they can't. They wish they know what she was thinking.

She looks down from heaven and thinks wow society is so messed up. They hate me when I was there and love me when I'm not.

-----------------

Thanks to ketchuplover101 for being the inspiration to this. She is amazing and such a good friend.