v. afterword

Okay. *takes a deep breath*

WE'RE FINISHED, GUYS. HUZZAH. 

Aaaand I'm sorry if this--with only four parts instead of five--turns out shorter than I'd initially intended. Idk for some reason I can't seem to make Adam and Adyson's story last longer, but oh well. But still, I'm actually pretty amazed at myself for being able to finish a story that isn't a one-shot for once, and in a language that's pretty foreign to me on top of that. 

(This is actually my first time writing a Wattpad story in English (All The Roads That Lead to You, my other work, certainly didn't count because it is still coming soon as of today), so I deeply apologize for all the spelling and grammatical errors and the inconsistent switching between past and present tense.)

As for the ending and the entire plot, I know this is cheesy as fuck. Feel free to cringe (even though seeing my babies Adam and Adyson makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside). 

A huge shoutout to jenn (hepburned)  who'd inspired me to write a story in English (ey, the whole Christmas-dinner-with-all-of-our-kids thing sure is a lot of fun lol). 

Also, I'd like to apologize to Alice (alicehaibara), Ad (bishxbums), Jenn (again! lol), and Andin (worteloren) for infecting y'all with my holiday spirit <3 ehe. Lastly I couldn't thank y'all enough for all the love and support y'all had given me throughout this story--writing Snow in California has been a fun, new, and challenging experience for me, and I amglad that I get to share that experience with all of you. 

 Anyways, as the song above suggests, have a merry little Christmas, y'all!

- Hilly

December 24th, 2016