When you first meet

Jeff:

You were laying in bed, your favorite song on repeat as you tried to fall asleep. You could've swore you heard a creek, but you ignored it, dismissing it as the house shifting. Just as you began drifing off, you felt something cold press against your neck as you were flipped over onto your back. Startled, you looked up to see a man with a pale white face, long, disheveled black hair, and a large, abnormal smile staring down at you. "I think it's time for you to go to sleep," he whispered in a husky voice. "That's what I'm trying to do now go away," you muttered sleepily, brushing him off and rolling over. He sat there dumbfounded before smirking, "I'll be back, gorgeous."

BEN:

"Son of a bitch!" you shouted angrily, throwing your controller across the room. You were playing Call of Duty and this was the third time you lost. "Need some help?" You turned around to face the voice, startled. There stood a boy about your age with shaggy blonde hair. He looked like Link, except his eyes were black with red irises. You stared for a few seconds as he smirked at you, picking up your controller and beating the game. "I'll see you later," he winked before disappearing into your TV.

Slenderman:

You were wandering through the forest. You had somehow managed to get yourself lost when you decided to investigate a sound you heard. "What brings you out here so late?" you spun around to see the slenderman. He gently guided you home before making you promise you'd come back.

Masky:

"No!" you shouted at your drunk boyfriend. He was following you down the sidewalk, yelling at you to 'get your ass home'. He was abusive and you had had enough. "Don't you dare walk away from me you bitch!" he screamed, grabbing your wrist and tugging you hard towards him. You whimpered in pain. He raised his hand to hit you and you closed your eyes, waiting for the pain. It never came. You opened your eyes to see your (now ex) boyfriend dead. There was a man standing beside the corpse. He had a white mask with black facial features and a tan jacket. "Forget that bastard," he whispered. You just nodded and hugged him tightly.

Lost Silver:

"Hello y/n," the screen of your DS read. You were currently playing Pokemon Silver and were having a lot of fun. "Set the DS down" it read. You obeyed. The screen became increasingly bright, and a boy with a backwards hat and black hair. He was surrounded by Unknown and was missing his arms. He had a depressed air about him. "H-hi, I-I-I'm S-Silver." "Hi Silver, I'm Y/N." He was adorable. "W-Well I h-have to g-g-go I'll s-s-see you." And with that, he went back in the DS.