The Next Time You See Him

Jeff:

You were walking home from work. It was night time and you were all alone, not to mention it was rather cold outside. Suddenly, you heard deep chuckling behind you. Startled, you turned around to see the man from the previous night. "Y-You weren't just a dream..." You whispered, dumbfounded. He smirked, reaching toward you and pulling you to him, whispering in your ear, "I couldn't wait to see you again, doll. The name's Jeff by the way. And we're hanging out tonight, whether you want to or not."

BEN:

It had been about a month since your encounter with the Link look-a-like. You were beginning to think it was all a hullucination, that is, until cleverbot popped up on your laptop. "Hello y/n, long time no talk," it read. You stared for a second before replying, "and who are you again?" "BEN, the guy that dominated in COD," you could almost feel his smirk. Suddenly, he jumped out of your laptop and landed on the bed beside you. "I missed you, beautiful."

Slenderman:

You were laying in bed, reading your favorite book when out of nowhere, a tapping on your window startled you. Confused, you stood to your feet and went over to investigate. There stood Slenderman, his tentacles on display as he went to tap on your window once more before seeing you already standing there. "Hello y/n.." he waved shyly. You smiled, letting him inside.

Masky:

You were walking down the sidewalk where you first saw the masked man who saved you, hoping to run into him again. It had been two weeks, and you hadn't seen him since he killed your ex. You were walking fast, lost in thought when suddenly, you ran into something hard. You looked up, your eyes meeting a white mask. You grinned, happy to see him. "I'm y/n, I don't think you ever told me your name," you smiled at the man in front of you. "Masky, the names Masky."

Lost Silver:

You were, once again, playing pokemon on your DS, the events from the day before still fresh in your mind. You sighed, wondering why Silver hasn't talked to you today, before setting down the DS and going downstairs to get a drink. You took a long sip of your drink before hearing a loud crash come from your room. You bolted upstairs to find Silver laying on the floor, his legs gone and an apologetic smile on his face. "S-s-sorry about t-that, mind i-if we hang o-o-out?"