Magical (Elena Delle Donne)

Contains Fantasy themes!

Elena was in shock as she looked at her toddler size before looking at her Olympian teammates.

"ISIS!"

You seem to appear out of no where and looked down at the now chibified player.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing!" Elena said. "I swear!"

You picked her up before resting her on the nearby table. Doing a quick scan of her, you sighed.

"Jesus. Only you Elena. Actually it was between you and Brittney this would happen to."

"Hey!"

"How long will she be this size?" Seimone asked.

"A week. Think y'all can survive without her for a week?"

"Yeah."

You nodded and took Elena with you. You needed to see your mom.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
"How?"

"No idea. I walked in the room and she was like this."

Elena sat in your lap, playing with your fingers. Smooth her hair and she smiled up at you.

"Well you need to take care of her for a few days while I make the potion."

"Okay. Come on Elena."

Elena hugged your neck as you walked out with her. She had been in awe as you had done magic to get to your mother. More in awe as you and your mother debated over the possible ways this could've happened.

"We're here."

Elena looked in awe at your house. It was a large, gothic Victorian mansion. She followed after you as you put her down and made your way to the door.

"Lurch!"

The giant man appeared.

"Can you prepare a guest room near my room for Elena?"

"Yes ma'am."

He walked off and Elena ran after you. You wore a flowing sheer robe that had fur on the ends and sleeve.

Elena heard a deep rumble and turned, seeing yellow eyes looking at her. She screamed, making you jump and ran behind your legs. She took comfort in your warmth and the sheer.

"Oh Scar! Don't do that! You know that scares the shit out of people!"

Scar gave a chirp and appeared fully. He was a cheetah. Moving closer, he sniffed Elena before licking her cheek.

"He's a sweetheart Elena. Go ahead."

You pushed her closer and Elena pet his nose. He licked her again before putting her on his back and following you.

"So while I'm busy, Scar and Mo-"

"Mo?"

"Mo!"