Chapter Two- The Shrink.

"Henry" I breathed into her ear as she pushed the plunger down, releasing the dope into my veins.

Her lips curled into a devious smile. "I'm gonna take you to heaven, baby." She whispered back, wired and on a three day binge. 

Her cold hands gently placed the needle onto the night stand of the run down abandoned building we were currently staying in. "Let's play a little." She laughed, pouncing on top of me with that killer smile of hers. 

"A little won't cut it." I retorted, my hands exploring the curves of her familiar body. 

"I love you so much, Ari." She mumbled into my neck, leaving a love bite.

"I Love you more, Henry." 

_____________________________________________________________

"Do you always moan in your sleep?" Emmanuel questioned as I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my worn face.

"Only when I dream about sex." 

"Touche."

His eyes strayed back to his book, the same one he was reading the night before, and conversation ceased. 

Irrational anger began to bubble in my stomach.

My brain was hazy, filled with sleep and dreams of Henry. 

The ache in the back of my legs had intensified from last night, causing the muscles to tighten up.  

Everything felt..... wrong.

Aches, runny nose, feeling pissed as soon as I wake up just because Emmanuel wasn't paying attention to me.

The bubbles in my stomach became audible, announcing their selves.

"Breakfast is in thirty minuets, you have time to shower and get dressed if you hurry." 

"If I hurry? That's plenty of time what are you talking about?"

"There's a lot of guys waiting in line to shower, and hell, I like to take my time and do my hair."

A chuckle escaped as I shook my head, "I forgot, your kind likes to take care of themselves huh."

"We even pluck our eyebrows" He smiled, wiggling the dark caterpillars on his face. 

Dope fueled laughter rang in our room over something that wasn't even that funny. 

"Woah man, take it easy." Emmanuel smiled, nodding to the night stand by my bed. "Birdy left you a towel this morning. She let you sleep in because it's your first day here. But don't expect it again, she's not very lenient." 

"She sounds like a bitch.." I yawned, throwing my legs over the bed and retrieving my towel. 

"Don't let her hear you say that. She can make your life hell here. Her dad donates lots of money to this place and in turn they sign off on volunteer hours for her scholar ship." 

"You sure know a lot about her, you sure you don't have a crush?"

"Giant."

We shared a smile as I headed for the door, pushing it open gently a sudden feeling of joy washing over me.

Mood swing much?

I slowly padded my way down the hall, passing by the rooms filled with people cut from the same cloth.

The bathrooms were right in the center of the small hall, a red sigh illuminating the block letters.

I could smell the anti bacterial soap and bleach from the hall way, so no surprise when I walked in it burned my eyes, causing them to water and my nose run more.