Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Reaper's private room at the club)

Trying to calm his raging hormones, Stuart focused his attention on the room's decor rather than on Reaper's sculpted body. Reaper's private space in the club was about the size of his own bedroom at home. It was lighting was dark except for the luminous purple glow coming from the sparsely placed overhead lights around the room. There was a black leather sectional with a matching ottoman, coffee table, and rug in one corner. There were also a two dark wood armoires lined up against the opposite wall. A large flat screen television was mounted on the wall along with a few pieces of graphic artwork. Other than that, the room had a very serene but intimate feel to it.

"Make yourself comfortable sweetness while I haul on some pants." Reaper's deep voice reached out to him as the man waved him over towards the large sectional sofa.

Stuart nodded and immediately made his way to the couch and sank down into the plush cushions. Now that he was here, his nerves were threatening to get the best of him. To be honest, he didn't know much about this man if nothing at all other than he was his father's Sergeant of Arms for the MC club.The head enforcer who seems to have no problems with getting his hands dirty in order to protect his Prez and his club brothers. He was the Chief Financial Officer of Mckillian Construction Inc. And the man was sexy as sin and apparently according to Aaron, Reaper was a Master Dominant. One skilled in all kinds of kinky fetishes, but known for his skills at being able to edge his subs into mind numbing subspace like no other.

Stuart was also well aware that his father had taken Reaper under his wing years ago when he met the man in jail of all places. The man had worked in the field for his father while going to school to earn his degree in accounting and business management. He was considered brilliant in both areas. He also excelled in the club and he earned the name Reaper because he is an eighth degree black belt, well versed in several styles and multiple techniques of martial arts. The man was a walking, talking weapon of complete destruction if he so chose to unleash his lethal talents on you. There was no escaping him, like death itself he would hunt you down to the ends of the Earth if he needed to. Stuart wasn't afraid to admit that the barely contained power and intelligence shimmering behind those onyx orbs was a huge turn on for him.

Stuart watched the man from underneath the fringes of his long lashes. His mouth watered at the sight of Reapers firm butt cheeks when the man unceremoniously pulled the towel from his waist and threw it in the hamper in the corner. He was totally mesmerized by the movements of Reaper's defined back muscles, and the flexing of those wide shoulders as the man stepped into pair of well worn jeans. It was enough to send Stuart's body temperature through the roof. His semi erect cock surged back to life with a vengeance. It filled so quickly to capacity, it made him dizzy with the rush of blood from his brain to his dick.

When Reaper turned around, he wore a smug, all knowing smirk on his face. It was like he knew what was running through Stuart's mind at the moment. The big biker remained shirtless as he walked over to the mini bar and pulled to bottles of water from the small refrigerator before joining Stuart on the sofa. He twisted the cap off one of the bottles and handed it to Stuart. He picked up the other bottle, uncapped it, and sat back. Reaper took a sip before his gaze traveled back to Stuart who was nervously picking at the label of the bottle in his little hands.

"I'm sorry you had to see me doing the things I was doing to that piece of shit traitor. I never wanted you to see such ugliness and feel nervous or uncomfortable around me." Reaper whispered and Stuart lifted his head to gaze up at him.

For a second Stuart caught the brief glimpse of vulnerability in those dark eyes before the man masked his emotions. Stuart scooted forward on the cushions and placed his bottle on the table in front of him. Reaper had demanded more than once not to hide himself from him and he has claimed him in front of witnesses, so in his mind Reaper wasn't allowed his hide his feelings from him either.