The Hobbit (my weird version thing)

I have fallen in love with movie the hobbit so I am going to write my own fan fic and just sayimg this is my own version so dont yepl at me and I do not own any of the characters apart from the one I made up.

Bilbo baggins was a hobbit of the shire in baggend. Bilbo had brown curly hair, green eyes and average 3.9 feet.

Bilbo was a very respected hobbit, he was very rich and he lives in a wonderful hobbit hole.

One evening Bilbo was smoking his pipe when suddenly a small black horse came running into his yard and as it stopped a small figure slumpt off the side. Bilbo blinked a couple of times taking in what had just happened, he then slowly walked over to the figure that fell and as he did he realised that it was a small girl no older then 5 if anything younger. She had bruises and scratches all over her and she was unconscious, without thinking twice Bilbo picked up the small girl and walked into his home and laid her on his bed. As Bilbo was carrying the girl he could feel all of her hones and she was incredibly light.

Bilbo softly laid the girl down on his bed and put his hand on her forehead only to realise it felt warm so he then half jogged out of his room and came back several minutes later with a bowl of water and a damped cloth.

As Bilbo put the cloth on the girls head she scrunched her face up and moved a little but didn't open her eyes. Bilbo then started to clean her face for it had mud and dirt all over it. He then cleaned the scratches on her body.

The girl then started to shiver slightly so Bilbo got a blanket and laid it on her. He then moved a strand of her wavy white blonde hair out of her face and thats when he realised that in her hair there was strands of purple in it. "oh well that's different" he said to himself.

A few minutes later the young girl flung herself upwards and started crying. She then looked around the room and saw someone starring at her and she started to back away when "No its ok I'm not going to hurt you" Bilbo said starring into the girls green teary eyes.

"W-w-w-who are you?" the girl asked shakley.

"My name is Bilbo Baggins and you are?" he replied.

"I-im Zara where am I?" Zara asked shyly.

"Thats a pretty name and you are in the shire if you dont mind me asking how old are you?" He asked cautiously

"I am umm nearly five summers " Zara said bravely.

"You are so young where are your parents?" Bilbo asked.

"My parents" Zara mumbled starting to whimper "My mummy and daddy are dead" She said now crying into her arms.

"Oh you poor thing come here" Bilbo said and the girl jumped  into the kind strangers arms and Bilbo wrapped his arms around her.

"Is that how you got hurt?" He asked she nodded and Bilbo started rocking her back and forwards.

"Don't worry I wont let anything happen to you again you will live here with me" Bilbo said.

Zara looked up at him and smiled a little then burried herself into his chest and fell asleep soon after.

Bilbo looked down at Zara and realised that she had small pointed ears.

"Is she a hobbit?" Bilbo asked himself then decided that he would call her one as long as she would let him.His own little Zara. He thought as a tear escaped from his eyes.

Bilbo new that this was going to be the start of a wonderful friendship.