day 2 no good chapter 6

thanks everyone who has read this sorry for not updating for I just started back at high school yr 9 and I habe homework and also all my sports and training habe started again so I dont have , much free time. Also I think im gunaa change it to Zaras pov only for everyone knows about the others either from the movie or other books so yeh.

DREAM ZARA 5 years old...

"Bilbo can I go outside?" young Zara asked as she looked out tje window covered in rain.

"Zara no its raining" Bilbo said sternly.

Zara looked at him then looked back out the window. She then saw a piece of paper so she picked it up to look at it but instead of lifting it, it caught on fire. Zara screamed and Bilbo came running in. "Whats the matter?" Bilbo asked. He then looked at what Zara was starring at. "I, sorry Bilbo I didnt mean to" Zara said as she started to cry. "Shh shh its ok" Bilbo said as he put out the fire.

"Am I a monster?" Zara asked. "No my child just domt tell anyone you are just speacial my special Zara" Bilbo said as he hugged the crying Zara.

END OF DREAM AND LATER ON.....

The sun had just risen and Zara awoke after feeling someone breathing on her face, she scrunched up her nose and reluctantly opened her eyes. When she opened them she was greeted by big blue eyes, this made Zara jump and quickly sit up. She then heard chuckling from beside her and she looked down to see it was Fili's face in her face. Zara smiled and roled her eyes and looked to her other side to see Kili smiling at her.

"Your face was priceless" The two said at the same time.

"And good morning to you to" Zara laughed.

..........Few hours later......

The rain was pelting down on everyones head but despite beinh drenched Zara was quiet cheery compared to everyone else. "Gandalf cant you stop this deluge?" Dori yelled.

"Im sorry but the rain will continue to rain until it decides to stop, if you wish to change the weather of the world you need to find yourself another wizard." Gandalf yelled back.

"Are there any other wizards?" Bilbo asked.

"Yes there are 5, Sauroman the white the greatest of our race, the two blues I seem to have forgotten there names and Radagast the brown" Gandalf answered.

"Is he a great wizard or like you?" Bilbo asked. "Bilbo!" Zara yelled at Bilbo. "Well I think his a great wizard he looks after the forest of Greenwood, good thing to for evil will try and make even the brightest place dull" Gamdalf replied.

Within seconds the rain stopped, everyone cheered and Bilbo looked back at Zara angrily and she just smiled nervously. Gandalf sore this "hmmmm" he thought to himself as they carried on.

.............................. ..........

The company had stopped at an old abandoned wrecked farmers house. Gandalf and Thorin went off to talk.

Zara was sitting with Fili and Kili just talking about life when Gandalf stormed off looking furious "Bombor cook us dinner were hungry Kili, Fili watch the ponies don't let them out of your sight!" Thorin yelled.

Bilbo walked over to Zara. "Why did you make it stop raining" Bilbo whisper yelled. "Im sorry but it made everyone happy didn't it?" Zara replied. " Do you want everyone to know do you?" Bilbo asked.

"No but ive got to stop being scared of myself" Zara said back angrily.

"Yes I know but you don't know how to control it fully" Bilbo answered.

Zara rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Bilbo give this to the lads" Bofur said as he handed Bilbo a bowl of food "Zara you to" he added giving Zara a bowl.

The two walked to the clearing to see Fili and Kili starring at the ponies.

"Guys are you ok?" Zara asked. " We've encounted a slight problem" Fili said. "We have lost two ponies " Kili answered "And as our offical burgerlers we thought use could investigate the lightover there"Fili said.

"Sure" Zara said as she ran to the light. She looked and sore three trolls arguing among there selves.

.....giys im changing to Zara pov only so no judge......

I had to get away from Bilbo blow off some steam but sadlu he had to follow me and now he has boogers all over him ew. I ran out from my hiding. "Let him go!" I yelled. The trolls looked down at me they were so ugly. "Ooh look its a pretty one" Ome of the trolls said as he tried to pick me up but I ran umder his legs just as Kili and the rest of the compamy ran out from the bushes and Bilbo was flung onto Kili amd they both fell backwards.

I pulled out my sword amd started swipping at the trolls legs we were winning until "Do your arms or we rip off his!" One of the trolls yelled.

I looked at Thorin pleadingly and he through his weapons to the ground we all followed suit and within minutes we were all either tied to a stake ubove the fire or like me tied up in a bag.

I mean I wasn't complaining my head was resting on Kilis firm chest but Fili was laying on my legs. I didmt even notice that Bilbo stood up and he started talking to the trolls.

"No you are doing it right" Bilbo said "So what do you know about cooking dwarf?" One troll asked. "The secret to cooking dwarf is umm you have to um skin them first" Bilbo yelled. "You traitor ill skin you!" The dwarves started yelling.

"No thats stupid ive eaten heaps of em raw" Another troll said and lifted me up above his mouth "Zara!" I heard Kili yell.

"No don't eat her she has worms in her tubes actually they all do I wouldnt risk it" Bilbo yelled. The troll then threw me to another troll. "We don't have parasites you have parasites!" Yelled the dwarves.

"Plus we can't hurt this one its too pretty" The troll holding me said. "Lets eat the rest" he then said.

I saw Thorin kick Kili "I have masive parasites" Kili yelled and the others then started yelling it.

"The Dawn will take you all!" Gandalf yelled as he stuck his starff into a rock and the sunlight came and the trolls started to turn to stone.

I was then thrown into the air and landed on my back on a hard stone. "Arg" I yelled. Kili and Fili came running to me and took of the sack I was in "Are you ok" Filo asked.

"Yell ill be right" I lied I couldn't habe them worrying about me.

"Get some rest we leave in 2 hours to find the troll hide"! Thorin yelled.

thanks for readimg plz tell me do you rather 3rd person writting or just Zaras pov.