Feelings

They sat in silence as JJ explained her reasoning. "I'm so sorry JJ." Garcia started. "Thanks guys, but Hotch was just being nice and now he's being punished. Let's go get Will." She was so angry, the team knew this was to emotional for her, but they were all emotionally involved.

They worked on this for the next week, but got nothing. On Monday morning Rossi got a call. Worried every time someone called that it would be the worst news ever, this call wasn't an exception. "Hello, is this agent Rossi?" "Yes." Rossi said taking a deep breath. "The director wants me to tell you that you have to start working on other cases or he will fire everyone of you." "One of our own is out there!" Rossi's worry turned strait to anger. "This is not a suggestion agent!" "Alright fine. I'll pick out a case and our team will be there." "Good."

He knew the team would be pissed. He called Garcia and told her to get everyone on the same call. "Ok. We are good Rossi." Garcia said. "I have bad news. The director has taken us off the case and we need to be on the jet in two hours or he will fire us all. I'll don't care what he says, but I will not give up on Aaron. Hotch wouldn't want us to loose our jobs because of him, so see you all on the jet." Rossi hung up before anyone could stop him.

JJ sat speechless on the couch. The boys where with Jessica. She called her and told her what was going on. After that she went to get her go bag and realized she didn't have a jacket. She grabbed Hotch's and threw other clothes in her bag.

On the plane, they all sat down, thinking about how Hotch would be sitting there working and looking after them. It felt like they were leaving him to die. Rossi got on and saw their faces. "Don't worry. I'm the same as you." Garcia popped up on the screen. She told them about the case and the police officers.

After they finished the briefing, JJ got up and went to the corner seat. Hotch always went there when he didn't want to talk and JJ was hoping the others would get the memo. The team got the memo, but Rossi wasn't going to roll that way.

Garcia, who was still on the screen, saw JJ leave. "Is she going to be ok?"She said sadly. "I don't know Baby Girl. It must be hard knowing your ex-husband is holding one of your best friends and also the dad of your son's best friend."

Rossi got up and walked over to JJ. "I know you aren't doing good, so I'm not going to ask, but do you want to get it off your chest?" JJ just looked at the floor. "It doesn't feel right." "What doesn't feel right?" Rossi said calmly. "Being here, when he should. Knowing hes out there, but not being able to do anything about it. Staying at his house when he should be." JJ started to cry. "I know. I was thinking the same thing." Rossi let a single tear fall for his best friend, who is like a son to him.

Rossi pulled her into a hug. They both let out a few tears for a lost friend. Meanwhile, Hotch was in his cell. He couldn't tell what day it was. Some days Will and his followers would put him in front of the camera and ask him the same question. "Are you in love with JJ?" and every time Hotch would say "No." Then they would beat him up. He would get one tray of food. So he had nothing to do but sleep.

Tonight was like every other night. He would dream of his team saving him and seeing Jack again, except this time was different. JJ had saved him and helped him out of the cell. He saw Jack, but his dream didn't stop there. He dreamed about going to the zoo with Jack, Henry, and JJ. They were a family. A happy family. He kept dreaming until Will came in and woke him up, but Hotch remembered the dream.

Back on the plane, Rossi convinced JJ to tell the whole team how she felt. "JJ we feel the same way. Our best friend is out there with who knows what happening to him." Garcia told her. They all voiced how they felt and how they were missing a great friend and family member.