Metting the Pack Slut

Chapter 4

The rest of the way down the stairs was peaceful and quiet. But when we got down the stairs there was the pack slut, Magy, there waiting for MY mates. "Hey mutt get away from my mates now before I whip you till your half dead" Magy said in a threatening toon of voice.

This made me cower behind my mate she scares me really really bad. "You need to stop scaring our mate or we will hurt you so I make myself clear. And another thing Sid is OUR MATE you are nothing but a snob ass slut that will be thrown away when that person the used you is done with your disgusting body! Do I MAKE myself fucking clear!" John yelled at Magy then Kyle rapped an arm around my waist as I was about the cry because I was so happy that I had someone that cared about me.

"Y-Yes-s a-alp-pha I-I under-s-stand and I'm going to go get my alpha saying you hurt me and you mutt how dare you betray your pack!" Magy yelled as she ran off probably to get alpha now I'm going to be dear again.

"Why are you crying baby?" Drake asked. "Because I'm happy that I have y'all, I've never had someone to care about me before. And if Magy tells alpha I'll be beat again." I said still crying. "We won't let that happen babe we promise we will protect you from your alpha no matter what. And that Magi slut can rot in hell. And we will always care about you no matter what cutie." Mason said in a seductive voice that gave me shivers everywhere. That's when we all hugged and I got little pecks on the lips from all for of my mates.

When we were done we headed for the dining hall for breakfast. When we got there all hell broke loose. Good thing I have my mates here with me. I love them so much.

Hope y'all like my update. Give me your thoughts and opinions please.