The Bed

chapter 7

Sid pov's

Did you know I LOVE the bed I love the soft sheets and the cozy warm comforter but most of all the PILLOWS. Right now me and my mates are laying in bed and I'm cuddling up with all the blankets and pillows and also my mates right in the middle of them. Their body heat is amazing right now because it is at least 10 degrees outside and it is freezing.

I remember the time I was punished for not making a snow fort fast enough and was forced to sleep outside one night. I was given a pillow and a blanket but Magy took them away from me when no one was looking. When I finally got to sleep that night I heard two voices. It was my alpha and beta talking about me. Later they both came outside and one of them picked me up I don't remember who but they brought me inside. They were saying it was ok and stuff because  was freaking out trying to get back out side so I wouldn't be punished more by Mage. Once we got to the alpha's room he calmed me down and I went to sleep in his bed with all the pillows.

The next day I woke up I found out that Magy got in trouble for punishing me and was told to sleep outside.

Yay.

But back to the present. We the five of us are all laying in bed cuddled up together watching a scary movie. Every time there was a scary part I would scream and try to bury myself under the pillows but it didn't work and the boys would chuckle to which upset me for not being brave. So I hit them with a little pillow and kissed them.

Hey!! I love them.

And that is how out day went till it was time to eat and when it was we went downstairs and. Alpha had a boy sitting on his lap. I know I've seen that boy before but not a lot it looked he was scared but I didn't ask I just sat in my mates lap and ate dinner and went to bed. After a hot make out session with my mates then went to bed.

-----------------------------------

Please commit and please forgive me for not updating sooner.