my life

Sorry If I can't spell and thanks for reading.   
-
My name is Sky I'm not a very social person meaning that I don't have friends my hobbies are to make sweets,draw and read I live alone.
For a 12 year old girl I'm smart and always underestimated I'm a owner of a candy company and a toy company.
- You're point of view
Beep Beep Beep
Slam*
It's Monday a nother day of work" . I say while looking at my alarm clock. It's 7:45 in the morning. I walked into my closet or should I say mall. It's about the size of an small house and it's a closet"-^-*.
I look around to look for a sute and find a dark blue vest that reminds me of my favorite character Ciel  from Back Butler
I have long hair when I mean long it's long like 4 foot 5.
And have blue eyes that stands out from my black hair and I'm 5 foot 4.
I put on my vest and put up my hair in 2 high long ponytails like Ciels when he had to wear a dress.
I look around to my room the colors of nave and black walls and a big size bed with white like snow sheets and golden edge print and my four big fluffy pilos.
Then I head towards my door and leave.
Even though I am rich and blah blah blah I' don't have so many maids or butler's I only have one butler and two maids that live with me. I then walk towards the dining room and sit then Madison comes in* 1 of the maids* and gives me my breakfast and tea. I look at my silver wach and read the time 8:09 I then stand and call Andrew my butler to drive me to the candy  company to meet and make deals with the owners of a chocolate company to combine my recipes to their own.
-Time skip to end of meeting
2 hrs later.
How pathetic, he thinks that I'll give up my hard work and all my recipes,who does he thinks he is? The fucking government ish.