Chapter 3 : He Stole My Lips Virginity

Hello! I have both bad news and good news! the bad news is I might going for a trip again and I haven't start editing the 4th part yet lol. And the good news is I'M GOING FOR A TRIP Y'ALL STAY ALIVE HAHAHA. But not confirm yet...so if it's not then I'll post the chap normally, if yes, then Late Post is your Christmas present. Loves xoxo - Author Nora

***************************************

Day has passed.

I keep texting him and I have no clue why he didn't respond to any of my texts.

Driving me insane every seconds of my life!

You:
" Hey! why didn't you say something? I know you read my texts! "

You:
" HELLOOOOOOOOOOO "

You:
" Don't you dare bluetick me !!! "

You:
" YUUUUUHUUUUUUU "

You:
" Don't blame me if I begin to assume the worst! "

You:
" I give up... "

You:
" You're not coming, I knew it! "

You:
" There's a kiss scene and I never kiss anyone before, it s'pose to be with someone special. "

Unknown:
" Say no more, I volunteer to take your lips virginity. "

Unknown:
" Hehehehehehe. "

You:
" =.=! "

So when it comes to my first kiss then he knows how to reply? That's just nice.

You:
" Log out from you from now on. "  - ( Microsoft Log off Sound  Playing )

Unknown:
" Log in back. Hey babe, hows your lips doing? " - ( Microsoft Startup Sound Playing )

I made a displeased look and decided to ignore his ongoing texts.

As disappointed as I was that I couldn't convince him to reveal himself, I was also slightly excited about this noon.

Don't worry, he'll come, I'm sure of that!

After a good 5 minutes of reassuring myself, I finally stepped foot out of my car and went directly to where my locker is located.

I took out things I needed until a screeching sound of girls painfully rang my eardrums.

Girl 1:
" Oh my god! It's Kim Taehyung! "

After closing my locker, I averted my gaze toward him as he entered the hall like there's an invincible flower petals around him.

Kim Taehyung

#5 of Big 7.

Meet the school most popular heartthrob.

There's just something about him.

He's a bit unusual, but is irresistibly attractive.

Maybe it's his infamous rectangular smile, or his laugh, or maybe it's the way that he looks at me, like I'm the only person in the world, like he's been waiting his whole life for this moment...

Wait, what are we talking about?

As he passed the crowd of girls, another man followed behind Taehyung, a man who can't stop giving me hard times.