School:/

Chapter 4~ School:/

*Aubries POV*

I woke up the next morning and I remembered everything. I looked on my phone and the phone number was still there. I knew then it was true. I couldn't wait to go to school and tell everyone, but then they would want the number. No one would believe me. Well it can be my secret! Other than me having to tell my friends. I walked up to Angel and Desi "hey guys!" I said "hey" Angel said. "U guys might not believe me but Niall called me last night. He followed me on Instagram and I guess he got my number!" I said. "Is that even possible? Prove it?" Desi said. I showed them the phone number and showed them the notification of him following him. "woah!" they said. "yeah.. just don't tell anyone! I want it to be our secret!" I said. "ok! we won't tell!" Angel said. After 8 period I walked to the buss with Angel. "hey! You and Desi need to come over so we can make shirts!" I said. "yes, yes we do!" how about the weekend before?" she said. "idk, probably though!" I replied. "we'll I will see u later because their is my buss. I love you sis! bye!" I said. "bye! love ya to sis!" Angel said while I was walking away. I got on the buss and sat by Austin. He is 3 grades below me, so I be nice to him and let him sit in the back with me. I put my head phones in and listened to One Directions album till my stop came along. When I listen to music it makes me feel like the world isn't their. All the bad things go away..

___________________

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY SO THIS BOOK ISN'T REALLY POPULAR! IM SORRY! I THINK THIS BOOK IS ACTUALLY COMING TO LIFE! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PERSON/FRIEND TO SHARE THIS ACCOUNT? IF U WANNA HMU! MY KIK IS blue_lover101 THAT'S MY SNAPCHAT TO! OR JUST COMMENT OR INBOX ME! THANK U!

Xoxoxo,

Kaitlyn!<3