Back for More

Hey! This is the second kidnapped book. See what it holds. please vote and comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up with a scream. My shoulders sagged when i realized that it was a nightmare, a memory. I had no idea why that memory wouldn't go away. I just wanted to forget that day. With me being pregnant, though, that wasn't going to happen.

Just then my door burst open and my brothers came in. My mom was probably at work already. He was worried, I knew. Each time i woke up screaming, he would rush in here. Mom wouldn't. I knew it wasn't because she was't worried. It was that she filtered her worry in work. She didn't become overprotecting like my brother. "I'm fine. Just another nightmare." He raised his eyebrows. "Yes, the same one."

"We should really take you to a doctor about that," my brother said. I shook my head.

"it's fine. The doctor and policeman said that this might happen. It's a common response to what happened. I am fine, really. It will wear off." I said, getting up. My belly protruded and I knew that the due date was coming.

I knew what I was going to name my baby girl already, and I knew that I was keeping her, but I was terrified by the threat that my former kidnapper had made. I still didn't want to say or think about his name, even though the police had told me. I shivered a bit, then walked downstairs. The next few hours were a blur.

*End of Flashback*

I was smiling, beaming in fact. I was holding my little baby in my arms. She was so small and delicate. Wrapped in a purple blanket, sleeping, she was precious. To think that only a few hours ago, I was in so much pain, but now she's here. She was just laying there in my arms, sleeping. She was like a little angel. My thoughts were interrupted by a nurse.

"What are you going to name her?" I smiled again, already having decided that.

"Linda Mitzi Monet." I whispered, still smiling. She was so delicate and soft. She was sleeping and I loved just to watch her.

"That's a beautiful name. Good choice." She replied to me. I looked up and beamed at her. I had been tired earlier, but now, I just wanted to keep on holding Linda. Soon I slipped asleep, Linda in my arms, exhausted.

Unknown P.O.V

I just have to get in there. Then they will both be mine. She dared take my child away from me. Now I will get them both.

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the hospital door creaking open. I sat up, not really wanting more tests, but needing them. I froze when I saw my former kidnapper. I was not able to move, or even scream. An evil smile came over his face and I realized I had never learned his name. That didn't matter right now though. All that mattered was that he was here for a reason that i did not know. The thought jolted me into action and I screamed, waking Linda. She started crying, but that only helped attract attention, which is what I needed to do. He looked startled, then rushed out of the room. I stopped screaming and began calming Linda.

Many hospital attendants had come into the room by then, but I didn't want to explain. Now that he was gone, everything was fine. Then it struck me. What if I had just imagined it? Maybe I was going crazy. I took a deep breath. Linda finally calmed down and went back to sleep. I needed to calm down. I forced myself to relax. I put it off as a dream and laid back down, still kinda tense with fear. I fell asleep soon after, but was woken up by doctors for more tests.

Once those were done, I was allowed to go home with Linda. I did go home, tired. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I still didn't know if it was my imagination or real. I didn't even know if I wanted to figure that out. At home, I saw my mom. She smiled and held out her arms. I placed Linda there and she looked adoringly at her. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it.

I opened it to see Mitzi, my friend that was with me after I was kidnapped. I smiled and gestured for her to come in. Her creamy blond hair fell in ringlets over her shoulders. She saw my baby girl and went over to play with her. I smiled. Everything was perfect right now. I knew that that might not last, but I was going to appreciate it while I could.

I walked to the window, looking out at the meadow that surrounded the house, separating it from other houses, but not by too much. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. I opened my eyes, smiling. The my smile froze on my face as I saw my former kidnapper twenty feet away, glaring at me. He mouthed the words, "I will get you and our child. Just you wait. You can't keep her from me forever." I shivered, though it was relatively warm. Then he disappeared out of sight.