Ch. 2)

* PRESENT DAY*

•Sams pov•

Our car suddenly lurched forward and water started rushing in filling most of the spaces in the car.

I looked around the car and saw my parents. I tried to shout but no sound came out. My parents shared a knowing look and locked one set of hands together.

They mouthed 'I love you.' Suddenly the door flung open and more water rushed in. I looked towards the door and fear sunk in my stomach once again.

It was Dylan. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me from the car. I tried to grab my parents to let them out of the car too but Dylan just shoved them back into the car.

He pulled us both up and I gasped for air. "NO!!!!" I shouted trying to go get my parents from underwater but the car was no where to be seen.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up and smacked my alarm making it fall to the ground. 'Whoops' I thought. Just then frank came running in and jumped on my bed.

I rubbed his belly for a little bit before I had to get ready for work. I am a photographer and then after my shifts end for being a photographer, a hairstylist, makeup artist, and the people who do my clothes for me do the work on me then I am a model. I'm pretty much in love with it.

I step off my bed onto the plush carpet. I grab a towel and some black lace underwear with a matching bra then head into my bathroom. It has a tub but it had a shower head mounted in the ceiling but you just can't see it. It's pretty cool if I say so myself.

I turned the water on so it could heat up and stripped from my clothes. Once the water was warm enough I stepped it. I let the water rinse all over my body and then washed my body with a vanilla bath and body works body wash.

I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner that were both peppermint scented. I also shaved my legs and when I was done I dried off and dried my hair, I slipped into my undergarments. Rapping the towel my body so I wouldn't be cold.

I walked into my walk-in closet and frank followed me in. He jumped onto the couch and sat down. I grabbed a slightly see through black and white polka dot blouse. I tucked it into some dark wash Abercrombie shorts and put a belt on to keep the up. ( they were a little big. )

I grabbed some gladiator type of sandals and stuck some brown aviator sunglasses on top of my head. I felt like it was kind of dull and I felt like something was missing... Oh I know!

I grabbed a hot pink knitted scarf that had some fringe on it and stuck it on. That looks better. I put some mascara and some eyeliner on. I left my hair in its natural waves since I kinda liked them and the stylist would do it anyway, so what's the point.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs into my kitchen/living room. I grabbed a poptart and filled franks bowl up. When I was done putting water in his other bowl I sat down going on twitter. I had a couple thousand followers. Most of them from my modeling and from my YouTube videos. I'm not that good but it's fun and I don't have much to do in my apartment. I know I live in New York but it's kinda boring sometimes.

My iPhone vibrated signaling that I had a text. It was from Kelly, my manager.

Kelly: here. Hurry up or your gonna be late!

I didn't reply and instead I threw my trash away grabbed my tan coach purse. "BYE FRANK!" I yelled but I knew he wouldn't answer. So I just walked out and locked my doors.

I pushed the down button on the elevator and threw my keys back into my purse.

Ding! The doors on the elevator opened and I stepped inside. I pulled out my phone and texted Kelly back, since she was blowing up my phone.

Me: I'm coming. I'm just in the elevator.

Right before the doors closed on the elevator and hand stuck inside. Great now it's going to be awkward.

They stepped inside and I looked up from my phone and my eyes widened.

Shit.

______

Dun dun dun... PICTURE OF SAM AND HER OUTFIT ON THE SIDE.