ch. 3)

aye guyssss. im starting to get more reads yay yay yay yay lol mmkay here we gooo.

_________________________

*sams pov*

shit. shit. shit. shitty shit shit.

I hid my face in my hair so he would have less chances of seeing me. I couldn't believe that liam was in here, what are the odds. he was in the group that bullied me. he never did much, only little things that they made him do. so i didnt loath him as much as the others, but I still strongly disliked him.

I knew about their little boy band, their voices are really good and if they didn't bully me i would honestly probably be one of those fangirls. all my co workers were obsessed with them and they all questioned me on why i didn't obsess over them either, i just said they weren't my taste but only my best friend knew why. Her name is Hannah and i met her when she became my clothing stylist and we instantly bonded.

ding!

the elevator broke me from my thoughts and I quickly stepped out of the elevator and rushed through t the lobby and out the doors. ugh thank god he didn't reali-

"GOOD SEEING YOU SAM!" liam shouted.

how?!? he smirked at me and kept walking towards what I assumed was his car. I was again snapped out of my thoughts when Kelly got out of the car and started yelling at me to 'hurry and get in the car.' I hopped in and she started rambling on about something. i tried my hardest to pay attention but i ended up just zoning out thinking about liam and harry. Honestly i never did anything about harry because i always had a mini crush on him, but i had pushed it far away when he bullied me most of the time. i just hope i never see him again.

Once we reached the studio I hopped out and walked inside to music blaring. I honestly loved it here. today I was going to model first so I headed to my dressing room. Mary ( my makeup artist and hair stylist) started right away and she did my makeup then braided my hair into a loose and messy original braid, when she was finished she sent me to Hannah.

We quickly hugged and she started throwing clothes in my direction. I pulled on a white tshirt that had a red heart on it, then a grey, black and white plaid shirt but left it unbuttoned like instructed. After that she gave me some lacy pink shorts. she grabbed one of my wrists and put some bracelets on it. I looked at my wrist and saw faint marks on it. I stopped myself from thinking more into it and grabbed the red sneakers that hannah gave me.

"oo I did good. you look gorgeous babe!" Hannah praised happy with her work. She hugged me and shoved me towards the door shoo'ing me away before I could thank her. I just chuckled and skipped towards where I had my photo shoot set up. Along the way I danced with random people laughing and Andrew on of my co- workers hip bumped me. Some people think he is gay but he is as straight as they come.

I giggled and picked up some bubbles that were handed to me and started blowing them as they started taking pictures of me. I loved this.

*harrys pov*

I couldn't believe it. Sam was our photographer. They had told us she was in a photo shoot, then she would get changed and come take our pictures. I have always been in love with her and I hated bullying her but I was forced too. I watched her blow bubbles and just have fun. I didn't think she could get any prettier but she proved me wrong. she was drop dead gorgeous. I just wanted to kiss her and hold he- what am I saying. I sound like a girl. She hates me and I don't need to think about her, I can get any girl I want so why think about her.

"whatcha thinkin bout mate?" lou questioned.

"nothing." I said, for some reason it didn't come out very believable.

"are you going to try and get Sam back? because if you are you'll have to convince her that you're sorry." he was the only one that knew about how I felt about her.

"I don't know lou. James was the one that made me do everything. I'm afraid she won't believe me though. but just look at her. I want her." I said. I tried to stop rambling on but my mouth just kept going.

"you're starting to sound like your old self man, i like it." lou stated excitedly.

"what do you mean?" but I knew what he was talking about. I was acting like I was too famous for everybody and I could get any girl I wanted. I mean I could but it was all an act. management made me be that way, the flirt.

"you know damn well what I mean. now I want you to stop with all these one night stands and be the old haz that I know and love." he said with a lot of seriousness in his tone. One that you rarely hear coming from louis.

"okay okay what are you dr. phil" I joked.

"alright boys. I'm Kelly, samantha's manager. she just finished and she's getting changed. you can come and hang out here." Kelly said. she was kind of annoying, but hot maybe I could get in her pants later. ..

We walked out and I saw someone editing a photo of Sam. oh my goodness. it was breathtaking how gorgeous she looked. ( PICTURE ON SIDE OF THE PIC HE IS TALKING ABOUT.) ugh. Why cant I get her out of my head. we aren't even friends, I'm just setting myself up for being hurt. I walked away and starting wandering around when a door opened and Sam ran out. she ran into me and started to fall but I quickly caught her by her waist. she was falling too fast that we both fell to the ground. There was about only 2 inches separating our lips.

The look on her face was in utter shock. She started rambling on and stuttering on her words when she realized who it was.

"hey." I said chuckling at her shocked facial expression

"h-hi i-i uh i need to go." and with that she ran away, out of my grasp and i suddenly felt empty... what is wrong with me today. Maybe I'm hungry

*sams pov*

I just pulled my hair up into a ponytail and ran out of my dressing room only to run into someone sending both of us flying to the ground. way to go Sam. I went to apologize when suddenly i started stuttering in utter shock on who it was. it couldn't be, no not again. His green orbs looked into mine and I got lost in them still stuttering. Sam stop he's just going to hurt you.

"hey." he said his body vibrating on top. holy crap his voice was deep and raspy. wait what.

"h-hi i-i uh i need to go." I said getting out from underneath him once i got up i ran away.

Kelly pulled me aside and said I needed to take the pictures for them because they were finishing getting ready.

"okay who am I taking pictures of" I question setting up the focus on my camera.

"ugh sam if you were paying attention in the car you would know this." kelly said aggrivated.

"I was I just.. forgot? mind refreshing me?" I said taking a sip from my water.

"one direction." She answered.

And there goes my water. all over Kelly. I then heard five laughs from behind me. i turned and saw the five boys of one direction.

______________________

how do ya like it?

vote comment purtay please. DONT FORGET TO SEE PICTURE ON SIDE OF SAM AND HER PICTURE.