2.And it happened.

• Dedicated to Raghaav Rajendran

Thinking about each other they spent the night. The girl couldn’t stop feeling happy and excited to meet him and the boy well he, he was confused not about her but about his own feelings, he had never felt at ease with any other girl in his 21 years. He could see himself talking to her all day and to his surprise he had completely forgotten about his crush.

Next day, both of them went early to the same road just to see each other. They saw each other. He felt himself liking her appearance which otherwise was rather plain. She wore a pair of loose jeans and a black top and no makeup apart from a lip balm. While he wore a normal white t-shirt which looked oversized and loose pants but he looked really handsome.

The girl came near and while walking towards him she noticed his features tanned skin, impressive jaw line, beautiful black eyes and long eye lashes. Those eye lashes were so long and so beautiful, boys generally don’t have these type of lashes and they don’t look good on them too but on him it added to his beauty.

The boy too was seeing every inch of her, taking her beauty in. Her olive skin, straight nose, light brown shinny eyes, the pink soft lips and her body strong and yet fragile. The body of a roman goddess, she looked perfect to him.

Approaching him she gave a shy, sweet smile which he returned.

“Hello. How are you today? You came early?” I wish she came early to see me. The boy secretly wished.

“I am good. How are you? I just got bored and thought to take a walk. You too are early from usual, any special reason?” He noticed, maybe he came early for me as did for him. She thought.

“I am okay. No, just thought to walk.”

“Hmm.” What should I say now?

“Did that work?” He asked, hoping to continue the conversation.

“Yes, but not that much. Mom was really mad but yes, I apologized and she got over it eventually and I am not even grounded. Thank you that was great.”

Now they started walking, he made another effort to boost up the conversation but it died soon. The silence was awkward, so the girl thought to ask his initials. She thought she knew nothing about him.

“It’s really weird that I don’t know your name.” She said.

“No, it’s not. I like it, mysteries. But now when you have brought it up, what’s your name?”

“Reibha. I like Reba more. Your’s?”

“Vaughn. Old I know.” Giving a sly smile.

“It suits you well. You know a tough kind of guy. Muscular and yet lean, if you know what I mean.” She said in a hurry.

“Yes. Your’s is perfect for you. I was guessing Medusa.”

“Yeah! Right. That’s pretty cheesy to say you know.”

“No, seriously. She was the most beautiful mortal of the world.”

“Yes, I know that. I don’t think I am even 1% of her.”

“You are really under valuing yourself. You are just as beautiful.”

“Really? Says who?”

“Says me! Hahhaahaa. I mean I really think that you are like a Greek goddess.”

“Wao! Are you flirting with me?” She asked some what shyly and hopefully because she was liking him a lot. He was smart and knew how to appreciate and compliment a woman. He of course was handsome and he was showing interest in her.

“Why? Can’t I flirt with a young and most beautiful girl?” He was trying to be sweet and yes, he wanted to impress her and he was impressing her. He could see that.

She blushed in reply. “I am not that pretty, I am rather plain.”

“No. You are not.”

And just like that it happened.

                               Love is crazy, love is fast.

                                    It is a feeling we want it to last.

                             Love makes everything beautiful

                                         Everything so peaceful.

                           It’s like fire and lava both

                                               Striking hard, giving a blow.

                        I am in love oh, god knows

                                                      I wish to be in it, till old I grow.