HartBig's fun concert trip

Hannah and Grace are enjoying life together in London, they moved as a lot of their fans were from America. After a wonderful shower together, the details do not need to be shared. They decided to make a trip to the O2 arena to see Katy Perry. On the trip which Tyler and Mamrie decided to come on the trip. But there plane got cancelled so Grace gave the tickets to Penelope her British cousin.

On the journey HartBig got rough, not in the sexy way, they started arguing more and more. They agreed to not argue as they did want to be together. They got into their cab after taking a tube which was at the end of the line. The cab stopped at the O2 arena and the cab driver asked for his pay of £26.89. They payed and got out. They were so excited. The song roar means Katy perry to some people but to the Gracists it means ItsGrace.

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER. FIGHTER. DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE COS I AM A CHAMPION AND YOURE GONNA HERE ME ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR

They walked in and got ready for the security check. They had a full body pat down and a bag search as they looked suspicious. There was something in Hannah's bag. What was it? Drugs? Alcohol? Outside food not purchased from the arena? Will they miss the concert?

Guys this is just to see what you think. Comment any tips or things you didn't like