Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

Andy's Point of View:

I stood there in shock until Harry finally just pushed past me and let himself into Luke's house. When his shoulder gently hit mine, I finally snapped out of my trance and shut the door before following Harry into the living room.

He had made himself at home on the couch, and was just sitting there staring at me. His eyes never left mine, even when I took a seat in a chair on the other side of the room. I still had no desire to be near him, and that feeling scared me.

When I had finally had enough of him not saying anything, I took matters into my own hands and broke the tense silence.

"Are you going to say something? Or did you fly across the ocean just to look at me?" I yawned, trying to contain my tiredness so that I wouldn't say anything I regret. 

"I don't mind just looking at you. Just pretending that everything is okay for a few minutes." He murmured, and my heart clinched. 

He looked worse than he did the last time I saw him. His curls were lifeless on the top of his head, and it looked as though he'd been running his fingers through it nonstop. I didn't even want to think about when the last time he had washed it was. His green eyes were duller than usual, although I can't remember when the last time I had actually seen them light up was. His skin was washed out, and I was instantly filled with the urge to hug him until he looked normal, but I had to restrain myself. We weren't on hugging terms right now.

"I got tired of telling the cold, empty space next to me goodnight. I have still made two cups of coffee these past few days. Yours with milk and two sugars, just like you've always taken it. When I get in my car and your favorite song comes on, I expect you to start singing along, but you never do. You haven't sang in my car in a long time. I have picked up my phone countless times, but I could never call you. I wouldn't have known what to say." Harry spoke up after a while, and I just let him get everything out.

It was almost relieving to know that Harry missed me just as much as I have missed him, but that didn't make everything okay. I still had more questions than answers, and I still had to know what was going on with him.

"I know I've messed up with you, damn, I know it." He had tears in his eyes as he spoke, and I just sat there watching the man I love break down in front of me without moving a muscle. He needed to get this out without interruption just as much as I needed to hear it.

"Can you just tell me what you're thinking?" He pleaded, his bloodshot eyes meeting mine once again.

I took a deep breath and tried to figure out how to say what I wanted to say without starting another fight. That's what I was most afraid of, starting the fight that would end us. I didn't want one of us to break for good and decide it wasn't worth it anymore.

"I can't stay on this ride anymore, Harry. We're going in circles, and it isn't helping anyone. If you feel like you can't tell me things, then I don't know why we got married to begin with. I really don't." I cried, and the truth behind what I was saying sent chills down my spine.

"If I tell you, I'll lose you." He protest, finally letting tears leak from his eyes.

It was killing me to see him like this. It hurt me more than anything to see Harry cry, but I couldn't wipe his tears away and tell him that it would be okay like I have before. I didn't know if things would be okay this time, and I couldn't give him false hope.

"You may lose me if you don't. I won't give you some sort of choice between your secrets and me, but... I just can't. I don't want to leave you, Harry. God, I don't know how to live without you. You're a huge part of me, and I love you. I just don't know what to do." I argued, hugging my arms around my body in an attempt to keep myself together.