title of your story

HARRY EDWARD STYLES!

It's impossible to put it into words how much me life has changed since THE X FACTOR. For a start I live in London now, I'm in a band, and I get to travel to amazing places... It's  ridiculous if you think about it! When I compare us now to us in the early days of THE X FACTOR, I know we've improved so much as a group.  In everything from harmonies and movement to understanding what it is to be onstage and be in a group. I think we've gained a lot of confidence and we all feel that we can really be ourselves in front of the crowed.

As much as my life is totally different to how it used to be, in some ways things haven't changed that much, because I can still live a normal life.  People always ask me "Is it impossible to do all the things you used to do?" but actually I can still go out for a drink or dinner and not get papped.  I just have to be a bit clever about it than I used to be.

If I just want to go out somewhere I try not to think about it too much.  I just go and do it.  You could drive yourself crave worrying about whether it's safe, and you have to live your life.  I know that there are certain places where people know me, or their friends do, and if they recognise me they wont be bothered.