chapter 2

It had been at least an hour of trying to get Mr.Malik to talk . Eventually I gave up and decided to go on a different route and got out my art  stencil. I just immediately started drawing what I could sense from his nature . I started on his jaw line and as I began to study his features i realized that he had begun to fidget. I guess that he didn't like being studied by me because that caused his cheeks to turn a bright red. Just as I was about to ask him if he wanted to try this another time when the front door opened and my boyfriend Pj yelled "Babe I'm home". I jumped up almost tripping over the coffee table and ran to the front door where he had just sat down his luggage. I jumped in his arms practically knocking him down. He put his hands around my waste as I grabbed his face and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him receiving the same gesture back.(Pj is Philip Philips Jr.)We could gave stayed in that moment forever until I heard repeated coughing, I turned around to see Zayn staring at the ground.

        "Oh....um...Pj meet...um Zayn Malik and Zayn meet my boyfriend Pj. They then shook hands and I informed Pj what I was doing and he just knodded his head. As I went into the kitchen to grab my cell,he followed me and came up behind me and out his hands on my stomach while resting his head on my shoulder.He then whispered in my ear "Tell your little friend to leave so we can....have some fun.Do I even gave to say that I oblidged? I left the kitchen to see Zayn heading for the door I ran towards him and said " Hey, can you come back tomorrow I've got some things i need to do..?" "Yeah....someone things,"he said with raised eyebrows and for someone reason this seemed to make me embarassed. " I'll come by at noon and may a few of my mates come by....to try and make this less awkward?" I nodded my head and with that he left. Get when he left it felt as if he was still there in my heart.....wait Gene what are you thinking you have a boyfriend....righttttttttt.                          

sorry for not updating I didn't think anyone was reading my story! Thanks for them vote love:-)