chapter 6

Gene's POV

                     Kieran has me by the wrist and is pulling me to the nearest club. I was kind of surprised when she said that's where she was taking me, seeing that she doesnt go to clubs and from my knowledge ,has never been to one. She had let me borrow one of her tight dresses which had fit even tighter on me since she was tiny but it appealed all of my curves  to people that i am not even sure i want them to see!

                     We both had on heels and she had managed to make my hair go from a curly mess to straight and beautiful while she curled hers out of control. After flashing our I.D's to the bouncer we stepped into the club and immediately began coughing at the stinch that was composed all around the joint. I hadn't been to a club since the night P.J and i met and this only brought back bitter sweet memories.

                    "Come on." Kieran said as she pulled my arm, "Lets go get some drinks!" This girl always seems to find ways to surprise me. I nod at her knowing that my voice wont be heard over the thumping beat, all of the others who are yelling at each other to talk being a prime example. We go up to the bar and Kieran orders two rounds of shots for the both of us and i look at her like shes crazy! "Shots?! Really Kieran? We are going to hell for this! She just laughed at me while shaking her head right as the bartender said " Here you go ladies! Enjoy!" We both nod in thanks to the lady , and she smiled at me before we downed one of the shots. While i try to find enjoyment in the burning sensation as it goes down my throat filling my body with its poison. "This is to forgetting the past and a future without boys! I smiled at Kieran seeing the fire in her eyes. I clink our glasses together and before letting the night take over me i think one last sober thought: What about Zayn?

Zayns POV

                   I walk around the club, with Louis patting me on the back, pressuring me to walk on. This was his idea, he wanted me to go on and forget about Perrie and I's disengagement which left me shattered on the floor. Hell i had a permanent  tattoo of this lady! " Lou i dont want to be here.," i warned him. " C'mon mate, you are no fun anymore! Lets just make some girls day yeah?" he says chirpy. I wonder how many drinks this lad had when he said he 'was going to the bathroom' and asked Niall to watch over me so didn't leave. Nial talked my ear off the entire time about some new girl he liked. I zoned him out and truthfully if you asked me what her name was i couldnt tell you to save my life.

                   I looked around a bit looking for someone decent enough meaning that actually had some clothes onand my eyes land on a girl with dark curly hair, my mind wanting me to think that it is Gene. I walk over to her and before i go all the way she turns around. I am dissappointed when it isn't her and my eyes go back to searching my mind hoping against all odds that she is here. My eyes land on another girl with dark hair but it is straight but still my mind tells me that it is her. The girl next to her was a bubbly blonde and all of the guys in the clud had their eyes on them.She turned around and i see that it is her. My heart starts beating a bit faster as i start to walk towards them when a guy cuts in front of me and makkes his way up to the girls. He looks somewhat  familiar and it takes my mind a moment to realise to register that it is Louis flirting with the girls.

                  Anger begins to boil in me as i remember that Louis kissed Gene but i push it back down, calming my senses. I walk up to them and in a second plus  with the hint of dozens of shot glasses on the counter next to them it is eay to see that the pair are drunk. And i was not going to let anyone, including my band mate take advantage of the one girl that has made me feel whole again since Perrie and I's breakup. Let alone she makes me feel special.....