Chapter 1

Now your probably wondering why i was yelling at Mary Ann right? She works at a acting agency called MAA (Mary Ann's Actors) Or people just say ma. You get a job and it pays really good. Dad's bail is set at three million, jobs sometimes pay fifty grand, if i get something big dad will be out and ill never have to go to Mary Ann. Mya was my best friend, but right as i get into this place she comes and gets all my parts and i need them i have two hundred dollars towards the bail and thats not nearly enough. I stormed out of course how could you not, i mean buisness most of the time i need the money Mya is just a pretty face. Then i heard the voice of Mary Ann "Wait!"

"No Mary Ann wou've messed up to much for me to forgive you!"

"Im not the ones whos dad shot a man, your gonna end up like him!................in jail"

"How dare you!" I was furious no one knew what had happened but my dad and brother and Mary Ann., she wants everyone to know the truth but no ones on to her i mean she could point blank say it and no one would have any proof. She would never to bring my dad into this, he's a good man in a bad place.

Everything in the office was silent absulotly silent.

"Im sorry Haley! Come back please!" Said Mary Ann.

It was to late i was out the door. Sure i was mad at Mary Ann , but it also put me in the reality that my dad was in jail. People at school are worse, way worse, I mean once your dads in jail its like you are too. You were the juvienile diliquet at the school. No one liked you i had friends sure, but I was never treated the same.

I walked home slowly i didnt want go home it was always the same scene, my mom crying my brother constantly needing homework help and me consoling both of them. My mom and brother were very close i liked that about them, I was always close to my dad. But just like that anyone can take that way.