Chapter 6

"Haley Messing?" He said.

"Yeah thats me."

"if you would please go out that door and warm up and we are going to see what you got, so we can place you in one of two scenes we are deciding on."

I was quiet lots of fancy people were sitting at an oval meeting table, it was long and black. Those people were impotant. A couple of other people were practicing all older from what i could see when i walked out of the meeting room. They had show girl vegas costumes. There was glitter everywhere, it wasnt my forte. Then i spotted a girl maybe a couple monthes older, so had sweatpants and a tank top. I was unsure what to do, so I approched her. "Hi"

"Hi" She said.

"Whats your name."

"Autum, yours."

"Haley"

"Where are you from"

"Flordia"

"Thats so cool! Its sunny all the time and warm, no snow!"

"Yeah, where are your from."

"Across the street, litterally i live in the condos right up there, fifth floor."

"Thats cool, are we the only ones who got the part here around our age?"

"No my best friend Summer Jones and Lionel Barkley are here somewhere, you must be a first timer."

"Yeah, you?"

"No i have been doing plays for four year , your lucky you can quit before you sign a contract and stuff, i kinda hate it here."

"Oh" She was very pretty, she was made for acting, she had brown hair and perfect teeth. Then i heard yelling.

"Autum there you are!" Then a light blonde girl imerged from a dark hallway. "Sorry i has to go to a costume fitting, and find Lionel and tell him it was his turn to go get fitted.' She was also pretty i knew i was the runt of the litter in this group. "Whos this?"

"This is Haley." I waved

"Hi, whats your story?"

"Story?"

'How did you get here everyone has a good story, see like Autum she got in by mistake when she was four she ran away from home and ran onto an empty broadway stage and the director who was still in the empty stage thought that she had the look and great personality. How did you come to Broadway."

"Oh.....Um.. Some scout saw me in my old studio in Florida." Studio it it sounded good and fancy. I wanst gonna spill my guys to the first friend i made not yet at least.

"Yeah thats my story, and ever since my parents make me come here, its kinda sad." said Autum.

Some lady with a tape measure rested on her shoulder, then Autum ran to her. I couldnt resist i didnt know much about these girls and if they werent trustworthy i wanted to know now. "Whats your story."

"Mine?" Asked Summer.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well my moms June Jones, and my dads Willam Jones."

"Like the famous author and actor!"

"Yeah thats them."

"You must be famous too!"

"I swear no one knows they have a kid.'

'Oh."

"Yeah i havent heard from them in almost five monthes, they ar eeither in Ireland or Haiti. I dont even know why." They never call or come to my shows, but they sure make sure i do them by talking to Mr. Klein and he wont let me leave this place i stuck here or at the Hilton down the road."

"Whos Mr. Klein?"

My bodygaurd, driver guy, he protects me but i dont really like how he follows me if i wanna go shopping."

"Oh, Do you like acting?"

"Yeah, My parents make me stay like Autum's but unlike her i love what I'm doing, I would be lying if i said we were all excited to have you here you know me and Summer and Lionel have been a group since we were six."

"I dont mean to intude."

"Your not, dont worry i like you it was mosty Lionel."

"Oh, I kinda hate acting im with Autum."

"So ive told you my story, you hate acting, your unprepared, but you have a pretty face. Tell me why you are really here."

"My dad's in jail and I wanna bail him out and I'm gonna do what ever it takes to bail him out."

"Why is he in jail."

"He was framed, ihe didnt do anything!"

"Oh, now thats a story Haley!."