Chapter 5

They played cards, drank wine and laughed alot. They talked to me a lot too asked me about the show, i made up stuff because i didnt know anything about the show, all i knew is that a Broadway guy was going to pick me up at the JFK airport in the west entrance, I had no home arrangments yet for all i know the play could be about singing dolphines and I'm the singing tuna in the background. It wasnt the ideal job. "Ladies and gentlemen we are going to land in approxmently six minutes." i was real happy the ladies were getting wierd talking about Better Home and Gardens and Ladies Home Journal they were probably drunk or i dont know what they were on. I got off and walke to the West entrance. "Are you Miss Messing" A man in a suit asked. "I have a car outside, and then i am going to bring you to the Broadway meeting room and you are going to over somethings with Mr. Brewitt. "Ok thanks i said. I had never was fancy and all these rich people that I have to talk to, producors, owners, directors, I am not cut out for this at all, and i really dont want to be apart of this much longer, 3 mil. hal, that not that much its enough to get dad back out keep going your almost there. That was going through my head to motivate me, but my motivation was at an all time low.

I didnt talk in the car very much but man the scenry was amazing, it was just like in the movies. The lights, the people, the tall buildings, advertisments it was all there just how you would picture it. This was my home now and part of me got excited about that. But then the other half was like but you have to act with stuck up to go for T.V. Broadway stars. "We are here" He handed me a post-it not and i read it, 2nd floor 3 doors down. "Thanks" I said and he drove away. I did one of those weird movie things where i stood infront of the tall building and starred up and down in awe. The doors were big, and i was the least bit excited. Mary Ann was sure happy based on her three texts per minute. Did you tell them you were from MAA? I goit like twenty three of those, i said yes even though i havent met with anyone. I was sitting on a fancy bench waiting for an elevator, the the door opened and a man was on it and he sat there and pressed buttons all day thats all he did. Crappiest. Job. Ever. I bet it showed him how new i was considering i had a bright yellow postty note stuck to my finger as i read off where i need to go, he gave me a strange look, I now he presses buttons for millonaires all day but i just wasnt one of those girls.

The elevator stopped. "Thanks" I said and I really meant because Mary Ann had an elevator in her offices and everytime you rode it, it would jerk and shake other then that i really didnt ride elevators. I walked up to a large black door that had a golden plague Broadway offices. Yup thats where i needed to go and a man answered.