Epilogue

Once everyone else was in bed, Nathan and I cuddled on the sofa for a while. Since we had Lilly, our careers boosted tons and since I've been Famous for 2 years and Nathan, 6 years, I guess that's another reason why our careers boosted.

I smile up at Nathan as he leans down and kisses me softly.

"Do you know what surprises me the most?" I ask as Nathan looks at me and smiles.
"What baby?" He asks as I look up and smile.
"The fact that mom is still letting us live here and that we've lasted over 3 years together, Nathan. Also the fact that you're still here with me, even though, at any point over these past few years, you could've just upped and left without a word." I say as he holds me close to him.
"You know I would never do that, Kate. I love you too much." He says as I smile and cuddle into him.

I hear a knock at the door as I frown confused and get up to answer it.

I open the door before seeing nobody there as I close it again.

"Someone's messing with us, Nathan. There's nobody there." I frown as he frowns in confusion and shrugs.
"Just come and sit down Kate." He says as I walk into the room before hearing another knock at the door, "Ignore it, Kate. Please. I wanna spend some quality time with my wife. I don't get that a lot anymore." He pouts as I giggle and sit beside him, cuddling into his side.

From: Unknown,
 I can see you, Katelyn. I'm watching your every move. Get away from Nathan and act like you're mardy with him or else.
~ Unknown x

Nathan reads the text and takes my phone off me before lobbing it at the wall as it smashes.

"Now you don't need to worry about the texts." I sit there still in shock before standing up.
"Nathan!" I yell, "That was expensive!" I shout as he shrugs.
"I'm going out for some air. I can't believe you did that." I say before walking out of the front door before feeling someone's eyes on me.

I go to make my way back inside before someone grabs me.

"Hello, Katelyn." I hear a female voice before I feel a slap on my cheek as I look up.

"Ariana..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this wasn't long and I'm sorry, but next is an authors note with details about 'Cherrypie' and the sequel, okay? Byee!!