Chapter 2

Normal POV

"Dad,what are you doing?!"

"Ugh..."

" Mom!!"

"N-No.."

"(Y/n),calm down."

"I-I am a m-monster.."

" You killed my mom so you have to pay,Eric Sacks."

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

"Mommy?"

You gasped and opened your eyes. You were sweating and trembling. (Y/c/n) looked at you with questions look.

"D-Do you need anything?" You asked

" Mommy having a bad dream?"

"N-No. Just tired that's all."

Your daughter/son looked at her/his teddy bear and gave it to you.

"Here. Everytime I had bad dream,tedwy will companwy me."

You took her/his teddy bear slowly and looked at (Y/c/n) as she/he smiling at you. You smiled weakly at her/him.

"Thanks,(Y/c/n). Your late mother must be lucky to have you as her daughter/son." You said and she/he nodded

You relaxed back on your seat while waiting for the plane that you were in right now arrive at New York City.

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

"Home sweet home." You said and put your bag behind the couch.

"Mommy! Look! Thwere so many birds!" Your daughter/son said as she/he pointed to some birds on the electric cable.

"(Y/c/n),don't play near the window or you'll fall!" You said as you picked her/him up and set (Y/c/n) on the couch before turned on the T.V.

"Okway,Mommy!" She/he said and you nodded before started to clean the place.

~Time Skip~

A sigh escaped your mouth as you done cleaning the place and now it was almost getting dark. You opened the window to take fresh air when suddenly you heard some noises and you saw 6 shadow on the rooftops in front of you.

"Come on,guys! We better get home now!"

"You mean,their home?"

"This place is totally different from ours."

"But it's so cool! Booyakasha!!"

"Guys! Cut it off! People might heard us!"

You raised your eyebrows. At first you thought it was your turtles friends with April but then you realized their voice sounds different and especially April. They looked more shorter and you also noticed April was taller than Mikey!

"..What?" You whispered to yourself

You turned to your daughter/son and saw she/he was asleep so you grabbed your jacket followed with 2 guns just in case and went out.