Chapter 4

Normal POV

You opened my eyes slowly as bright light cause it to closed again. You groaned and rubbed your eyes before sat up. You looked around and noticed the place was full of gadgets and computers. Then you realized...

'Is this..the lab..? In the turtles lair...?' You thought but then voices interrupt your thoughts.

You stood up and walked out of the lab. ' Yup,I am in the lair right now. ' You slowly walked toward the dojo. The voices getting louder and louder.

"You just kidnapped (Y/n)! "

"You know her!?"

"She's our old friend,but really? Why didn't you call us!?"

"Woah,why are you so mad? Is this girl really that important to you?"

" *Sigh* Yes,she used to be our old....Urm..."

"Crush."

"Wait,What!? Seriously!? I-i mean w-what!? "

"I thought Donnie would be with April too in this world!"

"And why is that?"

"Mikey,what do you mean by that?"

It's annoyed you to death hearing they yelled at each other so you decided to join in for a second because your head couldn't contain any more yelling. So you opened the door.

"Can all of you lower your voice!? I am getting a migraine right now!" You said and then stood in silence.

Right now,you saw the 8 of the turtles including April in front of you and they looking at you in silence. Few minutes passed without any sound.

You sighed and scratched your temple. " Please tell me this is just a dream."

"Not really." Donnies said and then looked at each other.

" (Y/N)!! My wonderful girl! You're awake!!" Mikey(2014) ran up to you and gave you the most biggest hug you could ever get.

"Mikey! You're crushing her!" Raph(2014) yelled and Mikey(2014) let you go

"What's really...going on?" You asked

April(2014) walked up to you and whispered " I need to have a word with you,(Y/n)"

You nodded and both of you walked out of the dojo and into the kitchen. April opened the fridge and gave you a glass of water. You drank it before sat on a chair with a juice box in her hand.

April sat beside you and a sigh escaped her mouth. " You see,(Y/n)..." She paused

"The other four of them is from another dimension including my otherself. The Kraang that from their dimension activated a crystal that kept messing with the universe energy,making it to created some kind of portal. So,they said they got thrown in the portal and yep. That's how this thing happened." April said and you nodded.

Silence filled the place for a while before you spoke.

" I could get used to it."

"You sure will. It has been a week. Oh,and (Y/n)?" April called

"Yeah?"

"Welcome back and I missed you."

You smiled " Thanks and I missed you too."

April drank a bit her juice and asked you a question. " So,what you've been up to,lately?" She asked

"Oh,not much. Saving Japan from crimes by being a secret agent and having an adorable daughter/son." You smirked

"Oh that's-WAIT WHAT!?!?" April almost spit out her juice.

"You heard me."