Ch.3

~•~•~•~Moving Day~•~•~•~

Beep beep beep

My annoying alarm wakes me up. I lay down staring at the ceiling thinking about what's happening today. After about 2 minutes of thinking I realize I'm moving to Arizona! I get up and change into comfortable clothes. I put my chargers, laptop, and iPad in my backpack, and go downstairs for food. Once I get down there I see my mom asleep on the table. I guess she fell asleep eating. I check the time and it's 3:57 am. We live about 20 minutes from the airport. I go up to her and start shaking her.

"Mom." I say lightly while lightly shaking her.

She wakes up and checks the time. "Shoot I need to get up!" She says. We quickly eat breakfast and she changes clothes. By the time we are completely packed and ready to go it's 4:10 am. We get in the car and go to the airport. Once we get there it's 4:37 am. We check our bags in and go through security and the time is 4:57 am.

"Come on, we're first class." Mom says to me. We get up from our seats and go to the line.

We go inside the plane and I text Hunter real quick.

Jessica: See you soon 😆😊
Hunter: SKJSHDSJN OMG
Jessica: The plane is taking off byeee!

I shut off my phone like the lady says to and we take off. Once we're in the air and the lady says we can turn our phones on, I turn on my music and fall asleep and so does my mom.

~•~•~•~At the new House~•~•~•~

We pull up to the new house and it's huge! I see a little boy run across the neighbor's yard that kind of looks like Ashton. I must be going crazy! I ignore it and walk inside. I look through the house and pick a room on the 2nd story and it has a bay window, pointing to the little boy's house. I put my clothes in the closet and there isn't really anything else to do so I go downstairs and find my mom in the living room about to walk outside.

"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Ooh! Let's go see your surprise!" She says excitedly.
"Umm okay?" I say as we walk outside.

She leads me to the neighbor's house where the little boy was. She walks up to the door and knocks.

"Let's meet the neighbors!" She says happily.

I just stare at the door. Suddenly the door opens and standing at the door is the one and only, Hunter Rowland! I scream and hug him.
He hugs back and says, "Oh my gosh! Is this really happening?"

"Yeah!" I say excitedly. "Mom this is the best surprise you have ever given me! Hunter I live right next door!" I say pointing at the house.

"Come inside." He tells us.

We walk inside and I see Brandon, Ashton, and Christine on the couch.

"Mom! Jessica and her mom is here!" Hunter says.

Brandon gets up and turns around to see me, and so does Ashton.

"JESSIE!" They yell and run up to me.

We hug and I get super happy. This is actually happening right now! I give Christine a hug and Hunter takes me upstairs with Ashton and Brandon following.