Ch.11

I wake up and it's 11:47 pm. I look around and nobody is in bed. I get up and I'm about to go downstairs but as I pass Brandon's door I hear whispering. I put my ear to the door, "Hunter! You need to break up with her, you belong with me and me only. I hate sharing you." I hear a girl say. I continue listening, "I know you're there, Jessica. Just come in so I can tell you to your face how much I hate you. I was using you!" Hunter yells.

I jolt awake and sit up as soon as I'm awake. Ashton wakes up since I pushed him off, and Brandon and Hunter look at me. "What's wrong?" Hunter asks. "What? N-nothing. I'm going downstairs to... uhh. Get a drink." I say. I run downstairs trying to calm down, it was just a dream. Hunter loves me and there is nothing he could use me for, and even if there was he still wouldn't use me. I go in the kitchen and someone puts a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and I'm face to face with Brandon.

"What's wrong, Jess?" Brandon asks.
"A nightmare. That's all." I say as my eyes get watery.
"Can we talk about it?" He asks. I nod and we go to the living room and sit on the couch.
"Well in the dream I woke up and nobody was in bed, I was about to go downstairs when I heard voices from your room..." I continue with the dream.
"Jessica, you know Hunter would never do that right?" He asks hugging me.
"I know, it's just a scary thought." I tell him. We go back upstairs and Hunter looks at me.
"You okay?" He asks. I nod my head, yes. I go and lay down by him and Ashton lays right beside me, and Brandon pushed Ashton so he is on me, so that Brandon could fit on the bed.