1: a chapter all about boobs

luke loves boobs.

loves them. absolutely adores them. if he could, he would marry a set of perfectly plump size dd boobs just so he could squeeze them every night before he goes to bed.

and i chose to start off this epic tale in this manner not only to grab the attention of you, dear pervert, but also to introduce the fact that luke is a sex addict.

while he may appear as a soft, innocent boy who tells jokes incessantly throughout the day (his favorite was the nacho cheese one because it always stirred a positive, although forced, reaction), he is actually just a boob lover. a boob lover has no regard for the feelings of others, especially those he wants to engage in coitus with.

which is why as luke laid panting on his back next to a half naked girl, he had no regard for the fact that her name was paula and she liked crochet knitting in her free time. he just cared that her sufficient c cup boobs were squishy.

"so what does this mean?" paula asked through ragged breaths, staring across the sheets at the attractive blonde boy.

luke shook his head and muttered, "it means nothing."

the girl looked around in confusion. "what do you mean it means nothing? we slept together!" her tone became suddenly hushed, although there was no one home in luke's small apartment. "you deflowered me!"

luke let out a hoarse groan. "you're really ruining things for me right now. like, actually ruining things. like, you were a good fuck—moans like a donkey, but a good fuck nevertheless—but you're slowly ruining things, pamela. "

"it's paula."

"whatever." luke hustled out of bed, careful to maneuver the sheets so that none of his parts were visible to the brunette bimbo. he hurriedly threw on his pants and combed through his hair before turning around and staring at her with a blank expression. "why are you still here?"

paula huffed, giving up. luke waited impatiently as the girl fumbled to get on her tight black dress, which is what drew him to her at the club in the first place, and promptly kicked her out of his apartment.

as soon as he was alone in the silence of his own home, he dragged his belongings onto the couch. he couldn't sleep in a bed that was soiled with the blood of a virgin and the sad tears she spewed because luke didn't want her.

at approximately 9:36 am, there was a sharp knock at his front door. "luke, i swear to god..." a voice mumbled, slamming the door with his fist a few more times. "luke, we're gonna be late for—"

"it's too fucking early," luke grumbled, rubbing sleep out of his eyes as the strong light from the windows hit him. "what day is today?"

"let me in, you bastard!" luke shuffled across the dirty room, opening the door to a less than dissatisfied michael. "you said you would be ready for me so we can catch the subway together, and now we're gonna be late because you can't keep your dick in your pants!"

luke thought about shutting the door in michael's face and going back to sleep, but he knew he had to hold up his end of the bargain. months earlier, michael and luke had agreed to go to therapy for sex addicts together in order to combat their desire to stick their cockalini alfredos into every pasta bowl in sight. they made a pact.

okay, so while they both technically broke the pact, at least michael was sleeping with one girl and not spreading diseases like luke was.

"you're mean," luke whined, pulling the nearest shirt over his head and throwing on sneakers.

as he closed the door behind him, making sure it was locked, he erased the memories of pamela—or was it paula?—out of his mind just as he had done with a hundred other girls a hundred times before.

-

this was probably the most awful chapter i have ever written but it's ok because its just setting things up OK I PROMISE It GETS BETtER

let's just go where the wind takes me

comment like follow etc i love u all <34233