And it continues... Part 2

TJ in MM

             Usually when we go to clubs, I stick to a drink or two and just pretend to be dunk. I never wanted TJ to feel like I wasn't having a good time. So I sometimes turnt up for laughs. Hitting up the club was one of my favorite things to do and even with my best friend TJ we were undeniable when it came to the club scene. We knew everybody in Atlanta! In a way If we weren't at the party it wasn't a party. So I knew tonight would be no different. We got to the club and we got in and even got VIP. The club wasn't packed yet. But even when we got inside, I couldn't stop cutting my eye over at Jordan. Damn he was looking good.

No I wasn't trying to fuck, but his fine ass was nothing but temptation or maybe it was these Thot juices in my system. "You looking sexy tonight." Jordan said again in hopes to get me to smile. "Yeah thanks you too." I said back very nonchalant. I couldn't let him see that he was getting me in my zone. But trust me when I say the night was starting off a lot better than I thought. I was doing my thing in the club being social and making my way through out the room talking to guys. But I noticed Jordan doing the same but it was like he was trying to make me jealous.

I would see him talking to one guy, looking over at me. He was dancing on another guy and eyeing me down. It was like he was mind fucking me. But trust me I couldn't let him see me break a sweat. I laughed it off and did the same to back. So we were both in the club doing the most to make each other jealous. Later on I found myself in the bathroom not drunk but a lil winded. I splashed some water on my face and when I looked up there was Jordan's ass smiling. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said while standing behind me. "Thank you." I said back still playing hard to get.

"Listen I know we had some beef in the past." Jordan said but I cut him off. "We good, we don't even gotta speak about all that." I tried to wipe the water out my eyes. I look up and Jordan seem to be trying to make an effort to befriend me. In a way I wanted to be petty but I couldn't be hard on the guy. I mean at the end of the day; how could he not want me? Not to be cocky but I ain't just anybody. I walked out the bathroom while Jordan seem to be a little too close for comfort. He followed me throughout the club. It was cute in a puppy love type of way, but I wasn't down for him nor was he even close to getting in my pants tonight.

While the club was still lit we all decided to head back to TJ's spot. After getting back we all sat in his room and just chilled and smoked. I noticed Jordan giving me the eye and I kind of liked it. But I knew I couldn't give in. "So what you got planned tomorrow?" Jordan asked me while staring me up and down in a flirty way. "Work." I said hoping he would just stop trying at this point. "he lying he off tomorrow." TJ said being his messy self. I knew he would blow my cover. "I meant work out." I said trying to save face.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen after that embarrassing moment in the room. I couldn't go another second with Jordan and his low key advances to me. I turned around and noticed Jordan standing there and his peen print was large. He grabbed his peen and looked up at me licking his lips. I turned around acting like I didn't see what he just did. "So you like to dance huh?" Jordan asked as he made his way towards me. "Yeah I dance." I said back closing my eyes realizing this could be what it looks like. Next thing I noticed him gripping my ass and licking my neck.