Part 3

Jordan in MM

             I jumped and pushed him back. "It's kind of cold down here I think you should go change into something else." I just randomly said because my mind was blurred. I couldn't get past the fact he was trying to push up on me. He smiled at me and looked down at his dick print. "Yeah you right I'm sorry." He said while he slowly eased his sweatpants lower. He pulled it down and all that was revealed was a rock hard dick. "You want to feel it?" He asked as he started to stroke it. I walked past him in hopes of him just going in the bathroom and handling his business.

I couldn't believe he was being so aggressive with it. I rushed into TJ's room and started to freak the fuck out. "You got this nigga in here wilding the fuck out." I said in hopes that Jordan just stop all the bullshit. "What you talking about?" TJ asked while smoking. "Nothing." I said just trying to pay no attention to what just happened. I sat down and continued smoking. Jordan didn't come back into the room; in a way I didn't care but I was curious to know what he was doing. I assumed he was handling his little friend, even though it wasn't little at all.

I don't know how this happened but before I knew it I woke up lying in the middle of TJs floor. I looked over and TJ was knocked out in bed. I looked around and still there was no Jordan. So me starting to grow an actual fuck for him, I decided to check on him. Being that he was TJ's friend; he was still apart of company. I made my way down stairs and there I found him jerking his dick. But the weird shit about it was the fact he was moaning my name. He had his eyes shut but the moment I walked down stairs he noticed me. I stood there like a deer in headlights. I couldn't move my eyes let alone my body. "Come here." Jordan demanded.

My lips were quivering and the blood rushed through my dick to my balls. I was aroused. I couldn't even hide my attraction to him. He was rubbing his body while slow stroking his meat with his left hand. "Come here I promise I'll take care of you." Jordan asked again but this time he wasn't fucking around. I slowly motioned towards me while looking up at the stairs. I didn't want my friend to see me fucking somebody in his house. I made my way and first thing I did was get on my knees. He moaned and groaned and climaxed. "Now it's my turn to return the favor." He said back in his New York accent. His soft lips pressed against my dick and my eyes rolled back instantly. He didn't take a break he kept going.

He turned over on his back and arched his back. "I want you to fuck me!" He said while I tried to grasp onto what the fuck just happened. I couldn't believe the same guy I had dislike for was now somebody I'm fucking. The session was incredible, every second inside him was like pure goodness. He wanted me to climax just like the way I made him. I never had a guy show that much attention to my needs. He took his time with me, in a way I got to see another side to him. The entire time we fucked TJ didn't wake up.