Part 5

I guess I used the fact that we were not cool still as an excuse. Well if worked, Jordan was not over anymore. I damn near forgot about him at this point. At least that's what I thought. Until I ran into him again. I came home and there he was like he didn't get my point last time. "Ray listen to me please." He begged as I walked past him. "What?" I said back. You would think we were two lovers having a typical argument. It got tensed and the more tensed it got the more our feelings showed. We ended up fucking again. This time the sex was more intense and the thrill was ten times stronger. He did me and I fucked him back.

He told me he had a boyfriend but his lover at the time was cheating on him and never around. He explained how I made him realize he could do better. He was giving me a long speech on how destiny brought us together. He was truly making me feel like I was something more than a good night. At first I allowed his words to work over me. I wasn't his nor was he officially mine. But after it was said and done, I wanted it all. So we decided to maybe start up a relationship. Best decision and worse one of my life. While months went by of some of the best sex of my life, we clashed like cats and dogs.

TJ knew nothing of our relationship. While we were together, we kept it hidden from him. I didn't want my friend to think I was weak for the flesh. But in a way Jordan won my heart and my love. It's now summer again and while me and TJ kept doing our thing we kind of got Jordan involved. Well I kind of regretted that because the truth became more obvious as time went by. So while I thought my friend was true to us it seems like he had a love of his own. I remember walking in on them both fucking. But in a way, I couldn't blame TJ because he never knew me and Jordan were together.

Since we hid our relationship it wasn't his fault. I got a text while at work to swing by Jordan's place really quick. I thought nothing of it and headed over after my shift was up. But I must admit that could've been the worst decision I've ever made. I made my way to Jordan's and inside only to find him in bed with no other than TJ, it broke my soul to see them both being intimate. "So this is how we going to start summer 16? I said while standing in the doorway. Jordan jumped up and TJ was confused to why I even showed up. "What you doing here Ray?" TJ said as he leaned up. "Oh I'm just checking up on mines." I said in rage.