2

Although I just met Zack today, he has definitely made me the happiest girl alive; don't get it the wrong way, the friendship way. Anyway, we were still chatting in my room when I decided to ask him some "personal" stuff. "Um, Zack?" He looked over at me and said," Yeah?"

"Where do you currently study?" I asked. He seemed a little confused but he replied with,"Well, I study in William B. Travis Prep School." Upon hearing his answer, I stared at him in shock. "Um Tomika?" He waved his hand in front of me. "THAT'S MY SCHOOL!" He smiled upon hearing that. "Well, seems like we have something in common." He chuckled.

"Just asking, where is your family? It seems that you are the only person at home." He confusingly asked. I looked down, refusing to answer his question. "Forget that I ever asked." He apologised. "I'm pretty much staying at home alone, with my sister. My parents don't even bother to care about my life so, here's me, I'm just alone at home." Zack looked over at me with pity in his eyes. "Tomika, I'm so sorry about that. If you need any help, you know you could always come to me and my family. We would gladly help you." He smiled.

"Okay, let's clear our minds. Do you wanna take a walk?" I nodded my head and he offered his hand. I took his hand and we started to have a walk to the park. I have no idea why but Zack always gives me a sense of comfort and when he held my hand this time, I felt something; but I'm not sure what that is. I brushed off the thought and started to focus on the current situation we were having. I just had to clear my mind. Zack brought us to a nearby bench and settled down. We looked at the night sky and the beautiful arrangement of stars. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked. Something about his voice made me move closer to his body, and what happened next was definitely unexpected.

I lay on his shoulder as we admired the night sky and chitchatting, before heading home. "Thanks Zack, for everything. This night definitely cleared my mind a little." He pulled me in for a hug and I returned it. "See you tomorrow boops." I laughed. "Really? Boops? What's that?" He smirked. "Your new nickname." I blushed as we headed into our homes, thinking about that unforgettable night. As I decided to drift to sleep, something kept me wondering," Wow, Zack definitely made me feel something. That feelings nice." I smiled to sleep.

(NARRATOR)
What Tomika didn't know is that someone next door was eyeing her, as she lay in bed with the biggest smile ever.