6

I have been looking all around for Zack, but he was nowhere to be found. He was skipping classes and his lunch breaks even. After walking around for about the whole day, I decided to give up. It was useless; he is not in school anyway and he wouldn't even care. As I was about to leave the school compound, a pair of hands pulled me into the janitor's closet and the door closed immediately; bringing me into darkness. "WHO IS THIS? LET ME OUT!" I shouted, fighting my tears. "Shh! Keep quiet Tomika, please!" a familiar voice said. "Who are you?" I said this time, but with more calmness. The mysterious person then made use of the flashlight to reveal his identity. "It's me." It was Mooneyham, seriously. I was mad, "Where did you go and where the hell were you?" I was practically shouting. "Did you know how worried I was? I thought you wer-" He silenced me. He literally did. His hands were on my cheeks and we were kissing. That moment was intense but I really had to get an answer out of him. I pulled away from the kiss and he tried pulling me back, but it was of no use. "Fine. Some bully was after me and I just didn't want to get involved in some fights with a idiot like him." I hit  Zack. "You could've asked for my help." I felt sad.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." My heart fluttered at the words he just said. This time, it was then my initiative to kiss him, but this time, I really really liked it. "Thank you Zack, for everything." He smiled at me." You too." After that long period of time, we hugged each other and spent the longest time together that we never had in a long time. After what seemed like eternity, we finally got out of the closet and ran all the way home. "Where were you two?" Mrs Mooneyham asked. We shrugged as Zack went into his house and I went into mine. Well, this day was worth it; I guess.