Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

Everyone's out looking for Riley and Chloe. But, mostly Riley. I mean, I like Chloe and all but, she is a bad example to my sister. Ever since her and Chloe started hanging out, She's been getting Riley to do some bad stuff. Unless, It's the other way around.. But, Riley would never do that. Would she?

"Steph, Any sign of Riley or Chloe?" I say, through the walkie talkies. It was my idea to have the walkie talkies... Just in case one of us spotted them since we spilt up.

"No, Sorry Em. No Sign yet. We're going to Brandon's house now." She says, through the talkie.

"Okay.." I sigh.

"Em, We'll find them. I swear. If not, I blame James."

"HEY!" I hear James say in the background. I laugh a little.

"Thanks Steph."

Stephanie's P.O.V

If we don't find Riley and Chloe before Nationals (in this book, Nationals is 2 days away xD), Kate and Chris are going to know something's up and start asking us questions. And, I get nervous when I get asked questions that I don't really know answers too. I mean, All we can tell them is that Chloe and Riley took Emily's Car somewhere and we don't know where that somewhere is. And, If they ask why, We'll all just point to James and he can explain what happened. After all, It is partly his fault. I mean, Beth?! Seriously James, you can do better. You and Riley were a good couple... DID I JUST SAY THAT? Of Course I did. Riley is like a sister to me. I mean, we were all sisters untill Giselle moved down to B-Troupe and Riley got voted out of E-Girls. Then, Chloe couldn't be trusted and Tiffany, Emily and I had a huge fight and the E-Girls are now done. -sigh- I just wish E-Girls could be a thing again. I mean, We have Giselle back and we know what's wrong with Chloe and Riley... Well, we can all help her get James back and Beth out of town..

We get to Brandon's place. Tiffany, James, and I get out of my car. We walk up to Brandon's house and knock on the door. Some blonde answers the door.

"Hello?" She giggles.

"Uh.. Hi. We want to speak to Brandon please." I say nicely.

"Oh.. I'm sorrrrrrrrry. He's nottttttttttt Homeeeeeeeeeee." She giggles again.

What is up with her?

"Brenda, Who's at the door?" I hear a male voice say.

"It's no one, baby. Just go back to the couch... I'll be there in a sec." She says.

He walks to the door and looks at us.

"Can I help you?" He says, looking at us.

"Uh.." Tiffany says, looking at James.

"James, Why don't you ask him? Since you're the one who caused Riley to run away." I say, smirking at James.

"Uh.. Okay?" He says.

"Look, We just wanted to know if Riley is here. And, If she is, we need her." James says.

"She's not here... Sorry. But, good luck on your search for her." He says, smiling then closes the door.

That was a little weird....

We all walk back to the car. I sit in the drivers seat and text Em.

To: Emily <3

From:Stephie.

She's not at Brandon's place. Although, I think he's hiding something..."

I swear this Brandon guy is hiding something.

A/N HEY GUYS! Here's another update! Chapter 7 will be posted after this one!