Chapter 13

Riley's P.O.V

Everyone thinks that Beth finally got killed and whoever "killed" her, is awesome. But, I seriously think that she got kidnapped or something. I know I shouldn't be worrying but, I can't help it! If she was my crazy annoying sister, I would be SERIOUSLY worried. And, I still am. As crazy as she seems for James, I still sort of feel like she's a sister to me. I mean, her, Em and I grew up together. Along with Stephanie and Tiffany. We used to all be best friends untill James moved to town and then Beth and I both got a crush on him.

"Do you seriously think that someone killed her?" Michelle asks.

"Well it's about time!" West shouts. "She's scary!"

"GUYS!" I scream. Everyone looks at me.

"She may be creepy, Annyoing, crazy and many other things but, she's still apart of our A-Troupe family." I say as I start to cry.

"Riley.." West says.

"Just stop guys." I say, walking out of the studio. I walk to the police station down the street and walk inside.

"Can I help you?" A lady asks.

"Yeah. Can I speak to Officer Kelly please?" She smiles and nods. "One Sec."

She comes out minutes later with Officer Kelly.

"Officer Kelly, Did you find out what happened to Beth last night?"

"No. Not yet."

I sigh.

"Riley. She's going to be okay."

"I hope so. She just.. screamed and then the line went dead and.."

"Hey. She's going to be okay. She's not dead. We know that much."

"Okay. Good."

"But, she may have gotten hurt. Which may have caused her to scream into the phone"

I nod.

"As long as she's okay."

"She's fine. She should be in the hospital soon. Some of the other officers went looking for her and will take her to the hospital as soon as they find her."

"Okay." I nod.

"I can call you when I get more information.."

"That would be... amazing.."

She smiles.

"I thought you hated her."

"Hate is a strong word... dislike is better."

She nods and laughs.

"Okay. I'll call you if I get new information.. Good bye Riley." She says, walking into her office.

I walk out of the station and everyone is staring at me.

"We know who hurt Beth..." Michelle says.