Chapter 3 - New Home

HEYYYYYYY UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOO IT’S still around  CHRISTMAS SO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOO GO CHECK OUT CAKEMASHTONLOVER’S STORIES. SOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAA~AL

Isabella’s P.O.V.

It’s like 11:00  in the morning and I am sitting in my room watching boring movies that I’ve seen hundreds of times. I was getting so bored so i decided to take Molly to the park or something. I got her leash and started looking around for her. When I finally found her she was in my mom and dad’s room sleeping. When I opened the door she woke up. Stupid door.

She got up and I hooked the leash onto her collar. I remembered I was still in my pajamas because I was too lazy to change earlier so I went to my room to change.  I decided to wear a white flowy shirt with a light blue jean jacket over it with black jeans and converse.

I walked out the door in the direction of the dog park. When I got there, there was this boy with black hair that looked around my age sitting on the swing. I can’t believe that other people like my age go on swings. Awesome!! I looked away and started playing fetch with Molly but she failed at it badly. I looked back the boy and he was talking on the phone.

I was still trying to teach Molly how to play fetch. I looked back over at the boy and there were two boys standing by him. One had blonde hair and the other had brown hair. I shall call the blonde Nobody and the brunette one Zero. They looked at me so I looked away. I was playing with Molly when something caught her attention. Then she darted away.

I ran after her and she was jumping up on Nobody who was petting her.

“Omygosh I am so sorry she just likes people.” I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

“I can’t believe you stole my dog Molly.” he said. I stared at him questionably.

“What do you mean I bought Molly a few days ago?” I said confused.

“That’s my dog she went missing and you bought her. That’s what I mean. Now give her back.” He said trying to grab her leash that I had connected onto her collar.

“No this is my dog.” I said pulling her back and started walking away.

“Excuse me but actually the dog is his and he loves her so you should probably give her to him.” the boy that was on the swing said.

“Over my dead body.” I said and started running home. I was stopped by someone stepping in front of me.

“You must not know who I am. My name is Luke Hemmings and I am in the band 5 Seconds of Summer.” he said. Wait he was the guy that tweeted that he lost his dog. Instead of replying I just walked away. This time he didn’t come after me which I was relieved.

---------

When I got home I took Molly into my room and shut the door. Why did the only dog I connected with have to be someone else’s. Suddenly Molly started to whimper and whine. I started petting her and before I knew it I was asleep.