Kidnapping BVB

Josie P.O.V.

I'm in line with my ticket and V.I.P. thing around my neck to see BVB my brother band and get my revenge on him and they guys that stole cc from me !! You are right cc is my older brother I was 10 he just pack all his stuff and left without say goodbye, love you or even see you soon or something. after that my mom and dad started hitting me and turned on me and say im not good for them why can I be as good as CC and so on I hate it when I turned 13 I started plotting revenge on him and the guys known as Jake, Jinxx, Ashley and Andy. I'm going to make CC suffer the pain I was in  and more and he will have his bandmate's  and brothers as he calls them suffer for taking CC from me !!

I have a pint size bottle in my pocket of drugs and I have muscle's with me to get them home there name is Dave and Chris with me they open the door to let fan girls and boys in. After waiting 45 min's in line a girl asked for a ticket I nodded and handed her the ticket have a fun and nice time ma'am she said  I nodded and said thank you and walk to my seat witch was in front row I might be mad at the band and cc for sure but I love there music. They played knives and pens, savior, lost it all, fallen angles, rebel love song, and lastly Rebel yell. Good night you mother fuckers and ones with VIP pass can go start a line at the door in the hall Andy  yelled to the crowd ever one cheered me and (Chris and Dave) was the last one's in line to see them and we were walking to there dressing rooms when a staff asked us to give the boys there water we nodded this get ten time easier we put the drug in the water. Well Chris as they car on the other of the wall take them out of the window that was already open.

We walked in the dressing room and we hand them the water a stuff told me to give you these all the guys nodded and Andy said that is Tony he always having fan do thing like that for him.  CC and Jake was having a contest of who can  chugging the water down the fastest Andy and Ashley was half way down and Jinxx already finished his they all dropped my guys started loading  them in the car and I got in the front and I made (Chris and Dave) sit in the back just in case one of them woke up. After we got to my house it is in the middle of nowhere I have (Chris and Dave) strip them down to only boxer and take them down to the cell and locked the door and went to sleep for the night