Josie ?

Josie P.O.V.

 I woke up I look at the clock it was 6 in the morning. ( Chris and Dave ) I screamed they came and knocked and I said come in go get CC for me and bring him here ma'am do you think it is a good Idea to bring them out of the cell in the basement ( Chris) said I snapped my head toward him that is the first time any of them 2 have ever talk back to me or question me to. Even ( Dave)is taking back from (Chris) talking back. JUST BRING CC HERE NOW DONT MAKE ME ASK AGAIN UNDERSTAND I DONT LIKE SOMEONE TALK BACK TO ME GOT IT they nodded in fear and went and got CC.  they return with cc in hand cuffs and force him to sit down.

What do YOU want Josie?! he spat at me. he actually remember me

DON'T talk to me that way CC you call me master.

I will NOT call my own sister master I will call her by her name he says

I couldn't take it some reason and tears started to come to my eyes I back hand SLAPPED my own brother I was so shocked at myself I barely notice him looking at me in shocked to  I looked at the side of his face now there were a huge red webbed handprint. it felt  good to hit him but then again it hurt me see the pain it brought to him he is my brother after all. then the T.V was on the new. THIS IS A IMPORANT TOPIC THE BAND BLACK VIEL BRIDES OR BVB IS MISSING WE ARE PRETTY SURE THEY WERE KIDNAPPED SO IF YOU SEE THEM OR HAVE HEARD OF THERE WEREABOUT PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL STATION OR COME IN. THE MEMBERS NAME ARE ANDY BIERSACK/SIXX/BLACK, ASHLEY PURDY,JERMEY "JINXX " FERGSON, JAKE PITTS, AND CHRISTIAN"CC" COMA /MORA . STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION. 

CC P.O.V.

the new had a amber alert for us.

Josie this is not you I said

I'm not that little girl any more Christian she spat I hate my really name

Josie I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye or anything it is because I didn't want to leave you but I had to follow my dream. I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you after that yes I didn't want you to be hurt special if the press found out that you were my sister that you wouldn't get left alone and lie would be spread about you and the hate I just want to protect you from it b/c I love you. I say to her. and something snapped in Josie's head she started crying and saying she is so so so sorry