Jinxx P.O.V

two guys came down and took CC and my mind wonder off to la la la land about any hour CC came down with a web handprint on his cheek looked like it as hurt.

Ashley P.O.V

two guys took cc and i was think off how much my Ass hurts and cc came back with a handprint on his face his own sister did this man

Jake PO.V

some guys took cc what are they going to do to him and fuck when he came back he had be hit in the face damn

Andy P.O.V

i wonder what the other guys are think of 

CC P.O.V

I'm so so sorry CC, can you forgive me please my sister was begging me. i do but you have to Let us go i said in a firm voice. she took a min it to think i cant let you go she said. and she call the to buff people back and told them to take me back and to do whatever they wanted to do but not to kill us. wow thanks i guess i thought i got dragged down in to the basement and chained back up. the two buff guys we talking to each other to see what they are going to do with us most likely.They look at us like we are fresh cut meat. they grab Jinxx and put him up on a small stage but first they said something in his ear and they strip him and handcuffed him.

Jinxx P.O.V.

they two buff dudes were talk to each other witched worried me to death for me and my bandmate's then they look at us with smirks like they won the most biggest thing in the world. the next thing i know is i'm being grab i'm shaking out of fear. they both lean down in my ear and said we are going to have with you and your little friends  i gulp next thing i know i'm being stripped i tired to fight them witch caused me to get slapped i notice the guys look at me with horror on their faces lastly the handcuffed me on a small stage the both stepping away looking me up and down. let me say i'm terrifed of what they going to do to me one left and came back  with a whip the boys had an sorry and pain face i just nodded at them next thing i know is i'm getting hit with the stupid whip i didn't do anything so the two guys wouldn't have fun seeing me in pain  i wanted to cry it hurt so bad it will take a lot to see me do anything he looks unhappy and hit me it actully cut my skin open that it bleed he did this non stop all over my body i still haven't broke this has been going on for the past 45 min i should add in this. all of are guys look really worried about it the guy hit me the hardest he has today i broke i scream in pain. he was happy about it. He nodded at the dude and the dude unchained me and took me. To the another room that had a huge bed he cuff me to the bed posts. Our little Jinxxy isn't going to know what hit him he cooed.I whimper i couldn't do what ever he is going to do to me i already know this. he walk in to the a huge walk in closet i glup Ashley went thought it. he came out with four things a cock ring,a studded whip,a gag ball, a dildo. he put the cock ring on me,and put the gag half way down my mouth and fasten it around my mouth and he laugh he really thought this was fun or funny really dude what drugs are you taking dumb ass I thought. he smirked at me he picked up the studded whip and aimed it right at me face. I yelped behind the gag. He threw the whip a cross the room he picked up the dildo he ran down my chest to my ass. He then look at me and then shoved the toy up my ass a whimpered he then turned it on why the vibrate one god help me. one of the dude pick me up and carried me to were my bandmates are they all gasp at the site they see. Hell I would to if I was them. I was chained back up. They take jake and put him on the stage.

Jake pov

They take me off of the wall and put me on the stage. I was scared shitless come on Jinxx just went through hell. Who is a good little boy hmm one of the guys cooed. One of the men roughly put his hands over my body...............