Jake pov

He rub his gross hand all over my body. He smirked at me witch I didn't like. Please stop I beg. He shook he's head no and kept put his hands all over me. He got behind me and started to bite my neck leavening love bite. Poor Jinxx is shaking, and screaming into the gag he had in his mouth, tear pouring out of his eye no one has ever seen Jinxx cry or anything in that sort. The other dude suddenly started to suck on my nipple. I was tugging against the chains and I ended up hitting the guy in front of me in the face I smirked to myself while he hold his nose and groan he look like he wanted to kill so bad he had hate in his eyes. I gulped and my eye went wide I just fucked up. The dude that was giving love bites witch is going to take a lot of make up cover when we get out of here if we do he stopped and the dude nodded his head. I felt something poking my ass it was the dude dick. I pulled on the chain trying to get away from him. It didn't work I look up and see all of my bandmates striped and gagged and muffled scream and terroir in there eyes. Then I felt something enter me it hurt so bad and the bad part is that I'm bi . Of course my bandmates didn't know that. I had tears in my eye and my ass felt like it was on fire. He kept thrusting in and out and he thrust balls deep and bring his self basically all the way out. I then felt something else along with the dudes dick entering me I scream out of pain. Then Josie came down when she seen what was happing was pissed. What do you think you are doing to them she screamed they both pull out and looked scared.

Josie pov

I heard a ear splitting scream I went to check on the guys and the band I walk to the door and see it wasn't full shut that was a red flag we have rules no sexual active between the muscle and victims. I was thinking about earlier the convo between me and cc I was going to let them go. I walk down the stairs and what I see makes me mad as hell cc Ashley and andy where stripped and gagged Jinxx was a blood mess, gag and has a cock ring on, also a vibrate dildo shoved up his ass. Jake was chained on the mini stage and both my men was fucking him at the same time.

What do you thing you are doing I screamed they both pulled out and looked scared. Nothing ma'am the both said we have rules boys NOW ungag everyone now and take everything off of Jinxx and take him to the table and jake back in his spot and put all of there clothing on I taking them home. All of there eyes light up they did every thing I told them. I walk over to Jinxx and I take a rag and start to clean his cuts and the blood. Thank you he whisperd it is ok Im going to have to sew  some of these are really deep ok  he nodded I had to sew up 18 slashes all of them was clean. I glance at the other ones they where dressed I helped Jinxx get dressed. Y'all ready to go and how want to press charge against me no of them raise their hand. Get them un chain now. Everyone I would like to say I'm sorry and I'm really sorry Jinxx jake and Ashley for what happen to y'all and I'm sorry cc for everything and andy I'm sorry for whipping you and holding a gun to your head.

CC POV

Josie why did you even do any if this andy asked well andy here is the story i was 10 when cc left he didn't say anything to me so I stay in my room out mom and dad started to hit me and dad started to rape me I was going to have 2 kids by our farther and the worst was when he throned me down a pair of stairs and killed them I wanted revenge on cc and the guys who took them. I'm so so sorry Josie I said  and so did everyone else. It is ok and I'm kinda hope me and cc can try and be brother and sister. Of course we can I hugged her.