Chapter: 1

Alliyah POV:

I was sleeping in the Versace sheets my hair amess and I'm naked. My baby here with me finally!. He's been gone forever cause for music vacation. But last night, ohhh did we have it rough. I think he was drunk but I like drunk sex crazy then usual. I felt his hand come around my waist.

Tyga: Morning Babe.

I turned around.

Alliyah: Morning.

I gave him a kiss turning around this way.

Alliyah: You look tired.

Tyga: Yeah, My sleep wasn't so good.

Alliyah: Aww.

I put my hand on his chest and started to rub it.

Alliyah: Daddy don't feel good?.

Tyga: Have a headache.

I kissed his lip sucking his bottom lip. Then, I got on top of him sucking the bottom of his ear as I hear a little moan.

Tyga: Mhmm. I see what you trynna do. Morning sex huh?.

Alliyah: Anything to take the pain away.

I bit my lip putting my hand down his shorts as he stops me.

Tyga: Aha... No. Daddy does all the work.

He turns me over getting on top of me bitting my neck as I'm grabbing the sheets that was coverd on his back as he puts his hand near my private area touching it as Kyle bust opens the door.

Kyle: Mommy!.. Daddy!?

Tyga get's off of me fast and gets back in the blanket looking for his clothes. I cover myself up with the blanket walking to Kyle.

Alliyah: Uhh, Goodmorning baby.

I kissed him.

Alliyah: Go get ready for school, I'll be out in a minute, Okay?

Kyle: Okay.

I closed the door dropping the blanket digging in my drawer for something to wear. Tyga came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and a toothbrush in his mouth.

Tyga: Talk to him please.

Alliyah: Babe, He's only 5.

Tyga: No, not about sex. Ask him if he saw anything while your drivig him to school.

Alliyah: Okay. Give me a kiss with your minty breath.

He kissed me and grabbed my butt.

Tyga: I love you.

Alliyah: Love you too. Now, go get dressed.

He went back in the bathroom while I got out something to wear. I got LK Sweatpants, a Long LK T-Shirt, and my black T-Rawws. Tyga came out looking sexy.

Tyga: We both T-Raww or nahh?

Alliyah: Yes we are. in fact, your my T-Raww.

Tyga: Let me get dressed for this photo shoot with Chris Brown.

Alliyah: OKay.

I grabbed my phone and purse with my car keys and left. I walked to Kyle's room. We call him Kills that's his nickname.

Alliah: Kills?..

Kyle: Come in mommy.

I walked in he was putting on his belt with his polo shirt that was red, black polo sign, Khaki Cargos, and his red and black Jordans.