Chapter; 6

Alliyah POV:

I wake up and Janelle sleep and I smell food. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I go downstairs and Tyler and Stephanie cooking Sammi on the phone with who? I don't care. I went to sit in the kitchen with Tyler.

Tyler: You talk to ya boyfriend?

Alliyah: Yesterdsy. But he hung up on me.

Stephanie: You think ya'll relationship over?

Alliyah: No. we wayy to close. And I just wanna talk to him.

Tyler: Go call him.

Alliyah SHOW POV:

It's all Sammi and Jenni fault. I swear ima get them back and my boyfriend. Stupid bitch. I got up to use the phone and this bitch was laughing and talking im like you can't be (beep) serious.

Alliyah: I need to use the phone.

Sammi: (laughs)

Alliyah: Sammi.

Sammi: What?!

Alliyah: I need to use the phone i'm asking nicely.

Sammi: (sucks teeth) ima call you back people can't be pateint.

Alliyah: bitch I can be pateint.

She got up.

Sammi: He's not gonna talk to you.. (fake smile)

I sat down and dialed his number. It was ringing and he picked up.

Tyga: Sammi?

That just made me pissed off. That this (beep) is messing with my boyfriend. I hung up the phone and walked to the kitchen were Sammi was.

Alliyah: Are you talkig to my boyfriend?

Sammi turns around while eating yougurt.

Sammi: (chuckles) what?

Alliyah: You cant (beep) understand english? are you talking to my boyfriend?

Sammi: Yesterday, just now.

So this bitch isn't. scared. She need to be.

Alliyah: Well he's mine. Not yours.

Sammi: Not like he wants you.

Alliyah: he does. Just not you.

Sammi: Mhm. Dont get your feelings hurt sweetie.

Alliyah: feelings? I don't have feelings

Sammi: Than why the (beep) were you upstairs crying yesterday when he hung up on yo ass?

Alliyah: Bitch because I made a mistake why the (beep) are you a thot?

Sammi: I don't have time for ugly bitches.

Alliyah: Ugly bitches? Your the one looking like King King bitch! Shpuldn't you be beating ya chest and not sucking ya ex's (beep)

Tyler SHOW POV: (beep) just got real!!!

Sammi: Me? Oh no I wear real polo.

Why da (beep) is she talkig about real? your wearing (beep) k-mart boots. Fuggs looking ass.

Alliyah: Take off those K-Mart Fuggs! They from the clearance rack or Nahh?

Sammi: You dumb or nahh? Boots aren't on racks theyre on shelves.

Alliyah: And Hoes aren't on the bad girls club theyre on corners being what they should be.

Sammi SHOW POV:

That (beep) just pissed me the (beep) off.

Sammi grabs her yogurt and throws it on me. I went to her punches her in the face pulls her hair as she swinging but missing me. Than she got a good ass hit I mention it it was a good punch and the security cant break up the fight.

To Be Continued.....